SOS

Lilibet

Pronouns: That/Bitch
Established Member
Hi guys. I’ve been awol for a couple of days. I’m feeling like shit mentally and I don’t know what to do. I know this is not this type of forum but would appreciate memes, funny stories or anything you can think of that can keep my mind entertained. Right now going into the “death” threads is not a good idea for me but I don’t want to feel alone.

@Meatpie please delete if not appropriate

Sorry you're going through this. I'm sympathetic because many of us have gone through rough times. But somehow we've managed to pull through and I'm sure you will, too. Sorry I'm not much help but I have difficulty communicating in situations like this. Especially trying to be amusing. Think of climbing into my pic and biting my tit off. I taste great. Really. You'll feel better. Unless you don't like men's tits. Then you won't. But that's alI can offer.

Sorry you're going through this. I'm sympathetic because many of us have gone through rough times. But somehow we've managed to pull through and I'm sure you will, too. Sorry I'm not much help but I have difficulty communicating in situations like this. Especially trying to be amusing. Think of climbing into my pic and biting my tit off. I taste great. Really. You'll feel better. Unless you don't like men's tits. Then you won't. But that's alI can offer.
Thank you. I appreciate this message more than you can imagine. I did get out of the horrible black hole I was yesterday so I’m still around (love men tits)

1thlwygorhg8kwvdog60_dog-leash-toss.gif

Good evening babe seems like you are doing much better today just chill and don't think too much about anything just let go whatever it is that is bugging you.

If you ever feel lonely CDG is fun place to be and I see you enjoy browsing old thread it is such a cute and beautiful thing to do.

I do it myself often I find it enjoyable and relaxing even though I know what is in most threads I still do it.

:mates:

You are very sweet Meatpie I really appreciate you my guy

Back