Some words I wanted to share with you guys.

s123s123

Forum Regular
It has always been my fantasy to masturbate while watching the young and fresh cadaver pictures. But once I was thinking about those cadavers who had a family and had a life, it made me sick that I had sexual thoughts for those tragically deceased guys.

I know it is not moral, but I cannot control the thought and, alongside those thoughts, the bonner.

I wasn't a necrofilia until I turned 12. I've clearly remembered that one picture from Ogrish.com, and it was a hairy Brazilian guy with an uncut cock naked on a morgue slab. I somehow thought that I wanted to suck this cadaver's cock.

Sorry for my poor grammar, but I really feel conflicted. It's my first time thinking that far. I don't think it is guilty, but just a thought that I can't easily wipe off every time I give my sperm away on the picture of those young dead beautiful. I was thinking naively that I could get this off permanently once I had a boyfriend. But the truth proved me wrong, and it wasn't easy to get rid of this. I don't know what to do. I know this might stay with me my whole life.

These are just some words I wanted to share with you guys.

read my thread called..............

wwhat i think of me................... word of advice, accept and love who you are!

It has always been my fantasy to masturbate while watching the young and fresh cadaver pictures. But once I was thinking about those cadavers who had a family and had a life, it made me sick that I had sexual thoughts for those tragically deceased guys.

I know it is not moral, but I cannot control the thought and, alongside those thoughts, the bonner.

I wasn't a necrofilia until I turned 12. I've clearly remembered that one picture from Ogrish.com, and it was a hairy Brazilian guy with an uncut cock naked on a morgue slab. I somehow thought that I wanted to suck this cadaver's cock.

Sorry for my poor grammar, but I really feel conflicted. It's my first time thinking that far. I don't think it is guilty, but just a thought that I can't easily wipe off every time I give my sperm away on the picture of those young dead beautiful. I was thinking naively that I could get this off permanently once I had a boyfriend. But the truth proved me wrong, and it wasn't easy to get rid of this. I don't know what to do. I know this might stay with me my whole life.

These are just some words I wanted to share with you guys.
Once you jerk off an cum to something you will always like it. I feel bad sometimes when I see these hot young dead guys but mostly I think about fucking their dead asses and I don't feel bad anymore.

It is possible to deeply enjoy something without letting your whole life be controlled by it. :)

Will this be with me whole life? I used to horrified by that idea but now i don't..time deals with everything. And life is more abundant than we thought, we should focus on what we can control and leave the rest for god

At first I also had my internal conflicts.
Now I just enjoy it and I don't think about other people's tragedies
The dead, dead is, and he will be. There is no possible remedy. We will all end up like this sooner or later. why not enjoy it? Masturbating looking at corpses doesn't do any harm. Accept yourself and enjoy your tastes without hurting anyone
I also have many paraphilias, many related to necrophilia and others not, although they are also applicable to it. And I try to enjoy them all the best I can

Maybe you can learn something from the religions around the world, such as Shinto (Japan), Bon(Tibet), and Teotl(Aztec). Then you may read some philosophy books written by Heidegger, and I think some of his quotes might be helpful to everyone.

"Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one."
"If I take death into my life, acknowledge it, and face it squarely, I will free myself from the anxiety of death and the pettiness of life - and only then will I be free to become myself."

Jean-Paul Sartre and Sigmund Freud's books were also meaningful in understanding death. The "Death Drives" and "Dasein" are two critical thoughts in cognitive death. However, I can not(also would not) explain it because death is one of the ultimate questions in philosophy. The answer to the death also is your final true answer to " Where Am I Going?"

The ultimate three questions of life:

Who Am I?

Why Am I Here?

Where Am I Going?

These questions would not have a perfect answer, but sometimes thinking about them still could make your brain have something to do.

I am sure that most of us were at first horrified by having an attraction to dead men. I know I was too. But, also - i was horrified I was gay too. So, there was alot of stuff I did not like about myself. It took many years - thru alot of self work - counseling - good friends - and yes - even this website - to realize that I had to ACCEPT who I am - that there is absolutely nothing wrong with me - but, especially to realize this about the attractions I had to dead men: It's a kink - pure and simple. Some guys like ass, some like tits, some like cock, some like water sports, some like getting tied up........and yes, some want to fuck a dead body! It's just a fucking kink. It does not define me - it does not own me - but, its certainly a part of me. It has made me a unique and interesting person I think too! If anyone is struggling with this and wants to chat about it - feel free to contact me directly - I am always happy to chat and help too!

I am sure that most of us were at first horrified by having an attraction to dead men. I know I was too. But, also - i was horrified I was gay too. So, there was alot of stuff I did not like about myself. It took many years - thru alot of self work - counseling - good friends - and yes - even this website - to realize that I had to ACCEPT who I am - that there is absolutely nothing wrong with me - but, especially to realize this about the attractions I had to dead men: It's a kink - pure and simple. Some guys like ass, some like tits, some like cock, some like water sports, some like getting tied up........and yes, some want to fuck a dead body! It's just a fucking kink. It does not define me - it does not own me - but, its certainly a part of me. It has made me a unique and interesting person I think too! If anyone is struggling with this and wants to chat about it - feel free to contact me directly - I am always happy to chat and help too!
BRAVO!!!!!!!! well said!

It's just a fucking kink. It does not define me - it does not own me - but, its certainly a part of me.

Gay necrophila is the most extreme thing known to mankind regarding human sexuality of course it will define you and mess with your life.

I am impressed how many here are extreme necro beasts in real life fuck real dead men and work in morgues including myself and remain totally cool about it and even share.

I wasn't surprised about being a gay necro until I found out what the name for it is. It always felt so natural. :oops1:

Gay necrophila is the most extreme thing known to mankind regarding human sexuality of course it will define you and mess with your life.

I disagree on that. Yes, it's a bit extreme, but I don't think it's the worst. (I've already said this more than once, but for me it's crucial) Actually, being a necro and fucking corpses doesn't hurt anyone. The dead is just flesh without any sense or sensitivity. what damage does it make it if there is no sequel or subsequent trauma?. is only pleasure in it.

Another thing is morality and that it is frowned upon.

To me it seems worse, for example, abusing an innocent child.I have accidentally found videos of naked adults beating, stepping on and sexually abusing children while they only cry and scream, and the more children suffer, abusersget more excited (looking for gore sources, sometimes I find very bizarre things, like real rapes, animal abuse making animals scream before killing them on camera, women in heels stepping on puppies until they are gutted... all horrible!! I have been shocked more than once, with a bad feeling)

And the violations and abuse do leave sequels in the victim, it is forever

But not a corpse... a corpse will disappear whether you do something or not. And he will no longer suffer. There is no traumas or damage.
For me the necro theme is something more intimate and more romantic, being alone with a body and give a farewell to a body before it disappears forever
(Yes, sometimes I can enjoy an execution or a fatal accident, but it is NOT SOMETHING WE DO in real life, rather accidents happen in life and executions come from drug traffickers or terrorists. We simply enjoy what has already happened. We enjoy something that can no longer be changed. You can mourn them and enjoy them at the same time. The damage is done, with a necro or without a necro. We areny relevant in that case)

Sorry for the long text o_O

The best thing one can do is enjoy one's necro condition. Although due to obvious circumstances, always wear it secretly in front of the public... But for oneself, always enjoy it to the fullest and with pride. Never think that you are sick and that what you do is wrong. that doesn't have to be bad if you don't hurt anyone.

I have accidentally found videos of naked adults beating, stepping on and sexually abusing children while they only cry and scream, and the more children suffer, abusersget more excited (looking for gore sources, sometimes I find very bizarre things, like real rapes, animal abuse making animals scream before killing them on camera, women in heels stepping on puppies until they are gutted... all horrible!! I have been shocked more than once, with a bad feeling).

Oh wow haven't seen anything like this in my searches and don't want to look but do people pay to see such and download such videos?

Oh wow haven't seen anything like this in my searches and don't want to look but do people pay to see such and download such videos?
Yes, I suppose there will be people who will pay for it. I found it in a gore telegram group where everything is allowed (the group has already been deleted) It was probably deep web material or something they send directly between people with same tastes. I prefer not to know. Of the few times that seeing shocking content, and it really shocks me!

Better for you in never see it

To me it seems worse, for example, abusing an innocent child
Yes, I agree 100%. for me - this is a kink that does not hurt anybody at all. As i was reading the above responses - it came to mind that a child molester is definitely the most extreme - but, because of how horrible the act is to the person that is receiving it. It is violent and leaves a horrible lasting affect on the child - and something most have a horrible time getting past. The fact is - the dead person will never know - nor will he care ! haha But, lets be realistic - our kink is no where near as common as people who molest children. I think thats why its looked up as being so horrible. Its certainly alot more rare...... than many other kinks going on out there...........and there are a TON of kinks!

Thank you for helping me change my perspective on things I wasn't aware of all the depravity metal described.

Back