Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I was in a tram for the ghetto where I live. Two ugly girls were sitting in front of me, I was so bored.

Then, at the next stop a bunch of soldiers got on! Jesus they were cute.

OH FUKK.

They were five or six, tall lean and muscled in uniforms, short hair, beautiful sweet faces.

OHHH I can cum right away. That was 20 min ago.

:load:

They talked loudly and they repeated "Faggot, you are a faggot man"...

Ohhh how I wish I could see them killed in action like they dudes I posted a few weeks ago, from Georgia.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I imagined them dead, I started thinking who will be the cutest dead soldier of all the dudes.

I am clinically insane. I want them dead and autopsied.

Just sick fantasy I have.

I go buy a gun. I stalk the dudes with my car.

When it gets dark I shoot them and put them in the car trunk. Then I take them home and put them on tables, I will remove and sniff their boots.

I can cum just as a type this, I was so hard by these dudes.

One lady told them to shut up because they were shouting and talking dirty, "faggot" is still considered obscene in Bulgaria and although everyone has heard the word its avoided in public places.

I have witnessed the same thing, PieMan

Sounds like them frisky, sassy, fresh handsum soldierSTUDS were actin' real NAUGHTY...like soldierSTUDS tend ta do, even here in the USA !

Oh yah, I live near a huge U S Navy Base...and lotsa U S Sailors get on the trains ta go ta Chicago on weekends....they all sit together, ten ta fifteen at a time...n' WHEW, do they tawk fa-FOUL !

Announcement came on the train "BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ARE GOING FOR A TRAIN, DO NOT HIT, YOU COULD USE LOOSE YOUR LIFE"....a train safety thing.

Couple sailors said "like the losing life part, man ! " That comment boned me, they were grinnin' n' eager ta see sum dude get KILLED .. n' seemed ta wanna do IT themselves...

They tawk a lot about violent movies, too, n' gunnery school, n' "wasting" dudes n' say ta their buds "I cud see you WASTED like that, yah, get WASTED 2 ! "

And when they come back from Chicago on the trains late in the Saturday night, they ar all drunk, lots of 'em are sleepin' n' drapin' their bods all over the chairs, layin' flat, take off their boots, lookin' real DEAD !

And their buds get drowsy..I picture 'em as all shot dead n' dyin', I can even smell their manFEETERS, such strong STINK they gawts down there in all them loosened up boots n' baresocks airin' ! "

YAH, they love ta use the FAGGOT term a lot, 2, pattin' each other, puttin' their arms around each other, slappin' each other...MALE BONDING????? Looks like a hole lot mohr than that !

FUK, they are YOUNG WARRIORS, YOUNG SPARTANS, ta be expected, wherever !

They are basically training ta becum MANKILLERS n' r a professional pack of KILLAH STUDS, n' PieMan, from how I closely observe 'em, THEY LOVE IT ALL !

N' I think a lot of 'em are necro gays 2, shure do, yous BETTCHAS I do !

N' I gets so boned, just love ta watch 'em, givin' 'em a NOD of APPROVAL n' a manly grin, they grin back, nod back...knows I understands 'em, cuz' I IS ONE of 'em 2, oh ya-YAAAAAAAAAAAH

N' I knows that URGE, PieMan, oh yah, that URGE .. n' these STUDS, they are FULL ta their BONIN' DICKSLITS of the SAME PRIMAL URGE 2 ... OH YAH they SHURE, SHURE ARE !

:sm (35)::sm (15)::load::load:

I would want to kill them too after hearing them yell "Faggot". I think that's still an obscenity here too. I would kill them and pile them naked on top of each other, really hot huh? Who's the faggot now soldier pricks! :sm (5)::sm (2):
I've seen hot hunky soldiers here. They tend to be more quiet and actually polite. Maybe after hours they get rowdy but I haven't noticed any.
Meatpie you know I saw a beautiful Polish soldier boy on the bus the other day. He must've been around 20 years old. Very young and polished. I assumed he was ROTC or something college related like that. I tried to sneak a pic but failed. I'll try harder next time. I wonder if they'd let me photgraph them if I ask.

Whats ROTC?

Most people will object to strangers taking photos of them

I took a picture of some gorgeous Indian sailors during fleet week once. I used my nephew as an excuse to snap the picture. They were so hot!

I wouldn't call you clinically insane -- more your desires do not line up with what most of society feels is appropriate.. nothing to be ashamed of.

Question - you mentioned your fantasy of stalking and killing them.

Would you do so if you were given the chance and knew you would not be caught or punished?

As I said this is just sick fantasy we share on a website.

We are perfectly aware that hurting other people is wrong and we don't promote this in any way.

I have sick fantasies but in real life I could never hurt another human just to satisfy my fetish.

BTW dsyn, there have been several gay necro murders in my neighbourhood, the so called lust murders.

Really sad but they do occur all over the world with surprising regularity.

I think a distinction should be made between simple necrophilia - people who just like to see a dead body and would never hurt other people and "sadistic" necrophilia where just the thought of killing another human turns you on.

We are perfectly aware that hurting other people is wrong and we don't promote this in any way.

I have sick fantasies but in real life I could never hurt another human just to satisfy my fetish.

BTW dsyn, there have been several gay necro murders in my neighbourhood, the so called lust murders.

I think a distinction should be made between simple necrophilia - people who just like to see a dead body and would never hurt other people and "sadistic" necrophilia where just the thought of killing another human turns you on.
Well trust me I understand that this site in no way promotes the violence / murder of others in the name of sex, but I was just wondering in the name of science :)

Sure, we all have sick fantasies that may be illegal in real life, but if we were to remove that fear of getting caught... would we do it?

I'm also somewhat shocked that murders like that happen regularly.

My apologies, I did not think of making a distinction such as that.

Perhaps getting off on killing other people should be thought off as whole different fetish rather than just a 'hardcore' necrophiliac..

Could I suggest a third type of necrophilia, Boss: "controlled sadistic necrophilia" where the thought of killing another human may well turn you on, but you have so much regard for human beings that you would never even contemplate doing such a terrible thing?

Alex, who respects ya! :punch:

As long as it is controlled you can call it whatever you want.

Do you ever feel like a "crime waiting to happen?" Does the line between fantasy and acting on it ever get weak and thin?

Not for me, I am the bloodiest, sickest man inthe history of the human race in my fantasies but in reality the thought of killing a man for my sexual gratification....never! Stupid people on the other hand, we should declare open season on them so as to improve the gene pool!

I would also argue that the existence of this website provides an outlet that might prevent someone from going out and actually killing someone.
Thank you, Meatpie, for all your hard work on such a humanitarian cause.

with-my-boots---Copy.jpgDid you say BOOTS? All they found was my head and boots. Would you be content with head. You could hold me up and kiss me like Salome did. But, you'll have to get by the guards- get them drunk and you might have a taste of the living and the dead. Please, if you take my boots, keep them well shined.

I stay legal too and do not stalk or kill people in real life. Even talking about such things in detail can give the impression that a person is 'plotting' or 'conspiring' so I try to stay away from that type of talk. At the same time, it strangely turns me on to read about soldiers (U.S.) getting killed in action. It's not that I want to kill them personally, but when someone ELSE does it thousands of miles away, I say 'Bravo!' :)

The Dagestan beheading video has the cutest soldiers, unfortunately their heads were not completely cut off, they were only killed by throat cutting. Several of them were extremely handsome.
http://goregrish.com/the-dagestan-beheadings-massacre-video/

I want to see their decapitated heads piled onto a skull tower.

Meatpie, you look like you have been in the military before. You're such a cutie your head would look really good being the top of a skull pyramid. I would be so happy to be the swordsman striking on your neck, while you're in a soldier's uniform!

BTW, "buggery" in English originated from the word 'Bulgar", so Bulgarians were well known historically for anal sex. Maybe that would be my excuse for executing young, handsome Bulgarian soldiers.

Back