JacobFuller

Forum Regular
As I cleaned my rifle, the silvery glint of the morning light reflecting off the bayonet caught my eye. A good soldier keeps his bayonet clean and I wasn’t about to be a bad soldier. It was a cool morning across the valley. Buck, Kenny and Billy are my fellow rifleman. It was our job to defend Sam, the RPG guy. Our position was high on the ridge overlooking a wide valley consisting of farm fields and a shallow river with trees along the banks. The enemy was known to use this valley and the river to move troops and equipment, usually under the cover of night.

After cleaning my rifle I checked my boots to make sure they were securely laced and tied. I stood up and grabbed my cammo jacket and put it on.

“Ready to head down on patrol?” I said to Buck pointing to the downhill trail into the valley.

“Yup,” he replied. Buck was a man of few words but I knew from working with him that those few words mean a lot.

Buck and I loaded our gear and grabbed our rifles before heading down the trail. In no time we were at the old bridge spanning the river. We split up and walked along both sides, keeping within sight and earshot. This was my favorite part of patrol. I got to watch his massive frame, broad shoulders and thick legs, covered in cammos and combat boots walk stealthily through the forest. It was trilling for me and I found it hard to keep my rock-hard bone hidden. I also knew that he was probably watching me from across the bank, and wondered what was going through his mind as he saw my broad frame prowl through the dense growth in my cammos, helmet, and boots.
We spent the afternoon on patrol breaking for our rations and making sure the area was clear of enemy soldiers. We chatted about a number of things and ask dusk began to fall we headed back to the hillside trail. As we got to the bridge, I heard something behind us. I waved to Buck to stop. We investigated the noise.

Slowly we headed back into the forest away from the river. At the edge of the forest where it met the fields, we noticed a group of enemy soldiers moving in. I took up a position at the edge of the forest while Buck took up a spot camouflaged in the field so that we can pin them in a cross-fire. As the enemy moved between us, we opened fire. Hot lead flew out the end of my barrel and chased down the soldiers. They had nowhere to hide as Buck and I picked them off one. After each victim bit the dust Buck and I ran down to the kill-zone to make sure our unsuspecting targets had been off’d. I came up to the first soldier crumpled over a tree stump, his ass in the air waiting for an ass-fucking. His rifle lay on the ground beside him and his cammos were drenched in blood. I nudged him with bayonet, slicing open his shoulder. Yep, he was a corpse.

Across the way, I heard a gurgled, “No!” just before I saw Buck press his bayonet deep into the chest of body on the ground. No more sound came from the corpse as Buck stomped on his neck while pulling out bayonet. My semi-erect boner instantly returned to full attention. I loved to watch him kill with his bayonet. Buck started walking over to me.

“Like that don’tcha?” he said smiling, his eyes locked on my crotch.

I decided to be honest. “Sure did,” I responded. “Did you?”

“Oh yeah! I might just have to shoot a wad before we leave this place,” he said grinning from ear to ear, eyes still locked on my boner.

“Well, let’s finish what we started then,” I said amazed at how many words Buck had given me.

We walked over to the next victim. He was barely alive. I could tell his eyelids were heavy and his midsection was cut in half. He lay on his back with his guts falling out on the prairie dirt. His rough hands trying to stuff those mounds of intestines back inside in a futile attempt to hold it all together. His breathing was shallow and the look of fear flashed across his face as he looked up at me, his killer. I took my bayonet and swirled it in his guts. I watched his body tense as pain shot across his torso.

“Aw, now you’re just playin’ with your food bud,” Bucky said grinning menacingly.

I took my rifle up high in the air and buried the bayonet into the poor man’s chest. What was left of him rose up and exploded outward, in blood, guts, and organs. His eyes stared off into oblivion as he crossed over into that place beyond where all dead soldiers go.

We moved on.

Buck found the next victim. He was on all fours, trying to crawl away. He was a thickly built soldier in cammos. He saw us coming for him and he reached for his side arm. Buck pushed me down as the half dead man’s bullet whistled past my head. Buck then fired ten rounds into the soldier’s body, flipping it side over side until it came to rest face down in a pile of prairie dirt. He was finished for sure. Buck had saved my life and I owed him for it.

We found four more corpses, all dead, and then moved all the bodies to they were all together next to the ass-fucker on the tree stump.

“How you doin’?” Buck asked.

“Good. I owe you one,” I replied.

“Nah, don’t worry about it,” he smiled. “I would like to take you up on what we talked about earlier though.”

I couldn’t wait for him to ask. “I’m game,” I smiled. My bone started to react.

Buck began caressing my crotch. “Ooh, someone’s looking for some attention,” he said smiling.

Buck pushed me back on the ass fucker’s legs. I grabbed his shoulders and rubbed them. We kissed. It sent shockwaves through me. I was so fucking hard. He reached down and pulled my cammo pants down to expose my erect manhood. My bone flew out and smacked his check. He looked up at me and smiled again.

“Damn,” he whispered. “Nice cock.”

“Suck,” I whispered.

His lips parted and my rock-hard bone slipped inside. He had done this before. His tongue enveloped my cock and his mouth ran up and down the shaft. I was so excited yet comforted with his broad physique laying in front of me. I caressed his shoulders and back. I started to feel my orgasm boil up in my loin. My balls began to contract. He knew I was close and he expertly slowed his tonguing and head bobbing. He wanted to prolong my ecstasy too. But I was so hard and I remembered how he ended those victims lives, and I shot long ropey loads of manseed into his waiting mouth. He swallowed it all down. My cock softened inside his mouth. He still sucked. It felt so good.

“Fuck me,” I whispered.

He smiled. He turned me over and laid me down on the ass-fucker soldier. I heard him pull down his cammos and then felt his big frame line up with my ass. His hands grabbed my waist and I felt his cock as my chute. He pressed into me. The pain of his large cock head pushing into me made me yelp. “Fuck me,” I shouted as me pressed deeper. Once he was all the way in, he began pounding rhythmically on my tight hole. He heard him grunt with each thrust. The grunts and thrusts became quicker and my pain became quicker as he pushed deeper into my gut from behind. “Oh, baby,” I moaned as he tensed up, squeezed my waist, and began shooting into my hole. He grunted loudly and collapsed on top of me. His body was covered in sweat.

After a few minutes, I shifted a little. He still laid on my back. His arms had fallen to the ground. I couldn’t feel him breathe so I called out his name. Nothing. “Buck?” I said again. Then I felt something warm run down my neck. “Oh, no.” I thought. I pushed him off and searched for my rifle but it was too late. Buck’s corpse fell on the pile of corpses the two of use had made. Blood trickled from the corner of his lips but at least the expression on his face was of contentment instead of fear. I looked up and found myself surrounded by ten enemy soldiers.

The enemy soldiers stripped my chest bare and tied me to a tree. They tied a bandana across my eyes. I heard them line up in front of me, then I heard them draw their weapons. I knew this was going to be the end. I didn’t know how many bullets would do it but I knew this was it. I thought about Buck and the killing we did. My bone started to get hard again. I thought about the sex Buck and I had, his expert sucking and fucking. I could feel my cock straining my cammos. I could hear the soldiers begin to laugh. My thoughts went back to Buck and feeling his big hands caress my body, my chest, my waist and back. My cock began to leak a little. I thought about the way Buck sucked me off, the way he tongued my cock and how his head bobbed up and down the shaft. I grunted a little as my cock began to spurt. It was then I felt the searing pain of hot lead penetrate my chest. My legs felts weak and then everything went dark, black.

Next I could see Buck waiting for me in the place where soldiers go. He was waiting for me, smiling.

Great story - all of us go to the land if the happy warrior when it is our time and hope to go with honour btw bayonets are a dull grey so that they don't shine and give your position away

Fucking hot! I suppose those enemy combatants were watching you fuck before they finished you two off...would have liked to read about you fucking some dead ass as well...or even better, a wounded guy before you finished him off.

Back