fireball

Forum Regular
So it's Friday the 13th today.
The day when horny couples go to secluded cabins to have sex before getting hacked up.

So in honour of this great day, I ask you this.

If you were a slasher / killer, and my boyfriend and I were the foolish horny victims, how would you kill us off?

Also how would you dispose of our bodies when your finished killing us off? Would we rot slowly together in the woods feeding the animals? Or would we be sealed together in a coffin built for two?

Please don't spare the gory details. If we end up as maggot food or crow food I want to know that. Or maybe we end up disposed in an industrial crusher or wood chipper. The sky is the limit.

But please someone finish us off good, we would obviously be out in a secluded area doing it on Friday the 13th, so we would deserve to die for being so dumb.

We won't be hard to find, just look for the cabin with all the moaning.

:blow job:
:fast anal:
:ass fuck:

Also if you don't wanna write a big thing, just type a quick paragraph.
How we die, and possibly how were disposed of. The more ideas the better.

So nobody came up with any friday the 13th killing ideas?
I guess its safe to say we would be safe having sex together with all you so called snuffers around.

Hi, new here : D
waiting confirmation. cant start a thread yet. so i thought ill ride on this old thread.

made this one of a cute army dude getting raped/killed by a zombie.
hope you enjoy this, and happy post friday 13th : D
got more shots from diff angles, prob start an individual thread
with more pics of the scene if you guys like this : )

cheers
kenzo

5c.jpg
1r.jpg

Hi, new here : D
waiting confirmation. cant start a thread yet. so i thought ill ride on this old thread.

made this one of a cute army dude getting raped/killed by a zombie.
hope you enjoy this, and happy post friday 13th : D
got more shots from diff angles, prob start an individual thread
with more pics of the scene if you guys like this : )

cheers
kenzo

View attachment 38130
View attachment 38131

Holy Thread Hijacking!
Not that anyone came up with a way to finish my and my boyfriend off anyway. :-(

On a sidenote the artwork is pretty good though.. Would be better for my tastes if it was two guys getting finished off by a slasher though :p

Anyway now that this is revived will someone come up with an end to finish my boyfriend and me off now?

Well first of all, you two wouldn't die on the 13'th just because I captured you during what you call sex. You will be taken out by a nice little funny smell that slowly sourounds you that makes you feal funny and happy at first but then dizzy. You didn't hear a thing. Next thing you two will realize that you are not where you where. It is a round cabin of a high speed train, that bit you can find out easyly but through the windows you just see darkness. You are both tied to one end of the cabin in a spread eagled position. On the floor you can see little cages with a clock and a red led light on it's top. You see 100eds of them on the floor and by looking around you discover they are on the left overs of the seats, and on some of the broken cabin luggage compounds. You start shouting and screeming but haven't moved so far. A little noise from a camara makes you look more carefully through the room. You can see cameras everywhere. Then suddenly the red light on all those boxes turned green and all the little boxes open. Slowly the inhabitants of them try to find out, why they are suddenly freed. A little nose comes out with a head with white furr. A rat, a hungry red eyed red hundreds of them run around the cabin searching, examining their situation.

A very loud BANG in the middle of the cabin put's them all into a panic mode. The try to find an escape but the cant, well the can and do, they eat their way throug your friends body first and then through yours.

This is how you and your friend find an end in this world. Sorry but this method can't be done within one day...

Back