Hello,

I find it unfortunate that all the clips are made ​​of clips throttle and there was more clips stabbing

Monotonous? I'm sorry, two guys nude in bed, one strangling his partner during sex... that's new and exciting.

Would not mind seeing one where you see a guy watching other guy longing for him, finally gets along with does a quick neck break kill (no trashing about!) strips him rolls limp body over a few times checking front and of guy maybe even touching cock which of course is now useless runs hands over body, but in end walks away as not as good as what he imagined!

That's a cool story twist devil nevil - I like seeing scenes with cool story to them :D

For the record, these aren't monotonous at all for me Todd. The more stranglings the better :D

That's a cool story twist devil nevil - I like seeing scenes with cool story to them :D

For the record, these aren't monotonous at all for me Todd. The more stranglings the better :D

Thanks, and yes Todd keep up the good work

Thanks, and yes Todd keep up the good work

Yes, definitely agree, Todd does awesome work!

Although there are some weeks I do not find any of the clips interesting or to my taste, it is understandable that he can't please everyone every week! There is a wide variety of different likes and needs of viewers and it takes time for Todd to make these clips and he tries his best to satisfy the majority of his viewers and fans! That's what's great about Todd!

He also has to do what sells the best as well! And obviously the strangle scenes are the ones that are selling, that's why he continues to make them. He already mentioned this previously that certain scenes don't sell as much and that's why he doesn't make them!

Awesome job Todd and keep doing what you are doing!

Back