Sexy IN Death...?

altsxman

Likes DEAD GUYS
Sexy in Death...?
You tell Me...

Hoping for no repeats here....
Which one, would you love to fuck..?

Yes, there are some sexy dead ones here for sure. I think I would love to fuck the guy in image No 3, who is repeated in the first image in the 2nd row (black briefs and a boot-print on his chest).

A little vitamin D (sunshine) and this doll will be as good as new

Can someone explain to me the attraction of necrophilia? Doesn't it feel nicer when the body is responding and doing stuff back to you? Dead mouths can't suck!

Can someone explain to me the attraction of necrophilia? Doesn't it feel nicer when the body is responding and doing stuff back to you? Dead mouths can't suck!

Are you implying on a site like CDG that necrophilia is dead boring :phags:

...and I just had a closer look at this CDG...looks like he took multiple hits to his family jewels :dunno:

Number 2, above right, he looks like a guy from the Balkan which belong to the hottest guys in the world...

I kinda like the contestant in picture number 5. Nice smattering of hair. Kinda hot. Definitely wouldn't throw him off my (padded) autopsy table.

BUT, like many of my friends above, corpse #3/4 in the striped underwear is intriguing. I would LOVE to have been there for his - obviously extensive - torture session.... :fast jerk:

Back