If you find someone please tell me because I would love that too. I would love to be fed nothing but shit and piss until I die. Some beating and cutting would be great too. I love a man to beat me up, cut me and burn me for fun while I slowly die over weeks or months of eating shit only...

Interesting fantasy! But I suppose you will die faster than weeks or month... Maybe drown first by the amount of shit and piss you receive

Sorry avalonboy, I dont think most of us are in killing business. Maybe I'm wrong. But we like dead people not killing them. I like torture and make them scream for mercy. But to drain their lifeform? nope I value all lifeform. Once they're die. They're die forever. They're not come back. I also value 10 law create by our God. One of them said thou shall not kill.

I'm willing to hook you up and just destroy you with people using you 24/7 but you live so far away and I had a lovely dungeon set up for you

I have the same cravings as you Avalon. To be bolted to a cross, lowered into a pit latrine with my mouth exposed ready to eat filth and rot in the pit

I think being piped into a system as though you'd be a working part of the plumbing is asking for a bit much! Definitely a hot thought, though!

I've always been a fan of being kept in a container filled with scat up to my neck; my body corroding and developing shit fever mighty quick I imagine, though drowning as more of it is dumped on me could be perfect, too. Lots of other ends would be nice too-- scat torture should be more of a thing.

tumblr_mx57viYki31s6cb5po1_540.jpg

Hmm. Not my thing at all. Yet my cock tells a very different story. Raging hard on... Mmm.

While I don't want to die this way, love the thought of being attached to the toilet during a multiday party. The only way to survive is to drink and eat everything that goes in the toilet and slides into my mouth.

Yes I would gladly do that to you. I own a construction site with port a toilet. I would place you in there where no one will know you down there. You will be swallowing tons of shit and piss and whatever else they put in down there (spit, tobacco spit, cigarette ashes and cigarette butts). You will be in there night and day. (it is a 24 hour site so there are men around the clock). I will check on you time to time. You will be in there until your death. Then you will be buried in pure shit and no one will ever know you existed. It may take a month, two months or however long. But you will be forced to do this. No matter what they put down there you will be forced to swallow. You will be tied down there and your mouth will be tape open to the pipe going straight down into your mouth. I hope you can make it down there a very long time. I want to see you tortured and your stomach expanded just my eating shit and drinking piss. Let me know

force eat me shit and urine from your kids ! from potty or kids can shit into pail and never will know about it.
europe real I am guy 26y, can be forced eat shit from all family as toilet prisoner. sriously , only real offers wickr : familytoilet

Back