avalonboy

Forum Regular
Hi I want to be connected to toilet drain somewhere underground , tube can continue from my ass to septic tank. It will be long torture maybe month torture until I die. My food only piss and shit from toilet. You can install me personal or somewhere public. You can install cam underground to view my situation. I am decided and I want to die in this way. Middle Europe - redfoxtwenty@gmail.com. Only serious!

I know how you feel id like the same done to me really that and be enslaved

You're are utterly fucked up in the end and one of the most vilest sobs I've seen on here in a long time!

No one wants this because this goes beyond disgusting.

Pulmonary.Edema, if you've been on this site for any length of time you'll know we have a 'no flaming' rule - that's what keeps us a friendly welcoming and tolerant community. Avalonboy's turnon isn't my cup of tea, but he's got a right to it and you don't have a right to flame him - in fact I find your post much more unpleasant than his. if you can't tolerate others on this site, then leave!

Agreed - flaming another member is not allowed in this area - please see my separate private message Pulmonary.Edema :frown:

I know it may be disgusting for most of people. Few years ago I did not like scat but now I like it very much and I dream about this situation and want it for real. I know few guys who wants same destiny like me so I am not only one freak . It is about my feelings that I am nothing and good only for human waste. I know it is bizzare and if you dont like I dont hate you :peace:

DeadnDirty. I've been on this site for many years. You know've of me for a long time.
-winks-

I know the rules. I'm just venting...and didn't really care to be honest.
I still don't...

It is possible because I can be part of toilet system somewhere in wall or under floor. Hidden and buried alive .

This is also my ultimate fantasy, to be left in a pile of dude's shit until my body starts wasting away from not getting enough sustenance from the scat after a few months.
Maybe cut a few wounds into my skin so they can get really infected too!

I like your sketch drawing of what a human toilet would look like. I would like to be the human toilet. Though I probably would like to be part of the plumbing underground. No contact with the ouside world since I would be nothing but a human toilet.

Back