ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member

A former CIA agent who saw secret files on the ROSWELL INCIDENT
in which an alleged OUTER SPACE FLYING SAUCER
crashed in Roswell, New Mexico on July 8, 1947
leaving CADAVERS of outer space ALIENS says that THIS really did happen!!
:pass out:
:pass out: :pass out:

The U S Government tried to conceal it all as a "weather ballon" but many have thought otherwise.
:damn wtf:

READ all about it here....
:yes:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=176998

DO you believe in UFOs and that we have been visited by outer space aliens ?
:question mark::question mark::question mark:

First off - glad to be back on CDG since i thought i couldn't.
About ufo's - since i was young growing up in rural where u can see clearly the night sky, i have seen HUNDREDS of them up there 'wandering' about the stars. you just got to know how to train your eyes to spot them. i even discovered how to find and signal them with a simple flashlight. they give u a 'strobe' flash. to those that don't believe me , i could give a shit! because they would be typical 'city dwellers' that have never even peered at the stars.
i've also seen 2 of them down here close up.

after reading moutains of books about ufo's who knows the correct answer.Maybe ufo's are like necro-everything else is so boring-Obama and Romney etc. that a body starts seeking something just a wee bit different.

Yeah, I'm sure that's all true!
Somehow the aliens can get around the cosmic speed limit (speed of light), and reach us from their home planet a few million light years away in a jiffy.
Then, using all their super advanced technology that makes us look like stone age cave dwellers, they try to communicate with us by making figures in wheat fields. And since they're all morally far superior, they keep abducting us secretly to play with our genitals. Fortunately Elvis is still alive aboard one of their flying saucers!

My father strongly believes in them and believes himself and I were abducted.

I am not sure if it was because of this or just hearing about but I used to have dreams about that. They were quite scary at first but in my dreams I began talking to the aliens and made friends with them - a good tip for changing nightmares into more pleasant dreams.

Mastery of intergalactic space travel - only to crash...in New Mexico. Damn, ain't life a bitch sometimes!

Alien abductions are the modern equvialent of angelic and demonic encounters of yesteryear.

Why in the world would any alien species choose our inconsequential planet out of billions of other more likely areas in the galaxy. There is one pic of a "dead alien" with a wall phone in the background which was not in production at the time the said photo was taken!!!!!

Back