R

ropetrick

I wanted to get all my Kuwait hangings archive in one place and online for various reasons.

Many of these images are reposts, but this is the most complete archive of Kuwait executions anywhere. Some of these images are familiar, others very rare and hard to find.

Sorry for some small images and for watermarks. One or two of the images are large and very high quality, though. Most are amazing... including a few tell-tale stains, especially for deaddirty.

If you have any others not in this archive, please share them here :)))

:pass out:

In image 39 (I think), the large image where the hangmen are pulling down on the victim's legs, the prisoner was, say news reports, still alive and apparently conscious after 15 minutes, so they had to pull on his legs to finish strangling him to death. This is a long-ish drop, but not a measured drop calculated to break the neck. Most news reports of Kuwait hangings say that victims struggle or spasm for 2-3 minutes, and that it takes anything between 6 to 30 minutes for the victim to actually die – although he is almost certainly unconscious for much of his hanging. 20 minutes is a common figure quoted.

In one of the other Kuwait hangings, the victim was found to still be alive after having been taken down from the noose after his execution. He had to be killed away from the public gallows – effectively being executed twice.

Last edited by a moderator:

In this hanging, there appears to be piss all over the floor under the gallows.

These guys have messed themselves – one pretty spectacularly.

Interesting crotch stains on these two – and some others.

This is my favourite hanging picture: shame about the hood, but even so.... amazing.

great idea to gather these all together ropetrick - and a well deserved 'thanks' for the work you do tracking these excellent pics and then posting them at CDG. :bow:

thanks for this archive, ropetrick !! great photos
I agree with you that hanging executions in Kuwait are the most spectacular and professional; everything is very orderly and solemn, very good idea to use the pajamas for guys (the best are the green)
only thing on which we disagree is the use of the hood -these will need to see the face of the condemned - and of course.. that in Kuwait there are too few executions ..!
ever thanks

Thanks Ropetrick - mostly old friends, bt some new ones too!
This one is my favourite
http://www.imagebam.com/image/2abc4d154261437
trousers slipped down a bit, so we can see the shit soaking through his boxers. Wonder if he'd te ted them at the front too - and maybe cum in them?

Well, the hangmen are waiting to wipe something up... so I expect so :)

Back