I could roast and serve you at a formal dinner with friends, carving your meat at table and feasting with fine wine.
We could tear you apart live with our teeth, devouring your meat raw and slurping your warm blood.

Decisions. Decisions. :unsure:

I could roast and serve you at a formal dinner with friends, carving your meat at table and feasting with fine wine.
We could tear you apart live with our teeth, devouring your meat raw and slurping your warm blood.

Decisions. Decisions. :unsure:
What an intense pleasure it would be to feel your teeth bite into my meat. To hear you take pleasure in tasting me and toasting this delicious meal.

What an intense pleasure it would be to feel your teeth bite into my meat. To hear you take pleasure in tasting me and toasting this delicious meal.
I’m a rather noisy, uncouth eater. The tastier my meal, the more vulgar my manners. Grunting, slurping, belching. Gore and blood dripping from my mouth. You, Jeremy, would have that effect on me.

Hope this makes your mouth water!

My mouth doesn’t just water, it drools, at the thought of inserting this man on the spit. Turning and roasting. Feasting on those luscious nips. Swallowing the long schwanz whole. Opening the belly and burying my face in warm, toasted guts. A meal to savor slowly with friends.

Back