Rick has pulled through!!

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
Hey Guys and Gals.

I have just talked to Rick on the phone.

He is fine, but still in pain and still in quaraintine.

He wants to tell all of you that he is very PISSED about the things that have been POSTED

REFUTE OF EVIDENCE

Rick gave his pass to others to let them view the website to see what it is all about. He told me that he has a friend that has feelings for men and a feet fetish. They use the same account for over three years now!

Rick could not answer the phone, because he was in a HEALING COMA

Rick has offered to supply paperwork from his case to me when I go to the US. I declined, because I believe him. But it can be presented on here.
I am speaking to Rick when i write this, he wants to relay a message to all of you:

That people out on CDG are so preoccupied with karma. Rick is not worried about his, you should be worried about yours. He thanks you all for the added stress and pain!!

Enty, on Rick's behalf!!

If you allow me Enty, why was Rick NOT on the hospital list? Why did he choose to hide his status?

That was his choice. You can choose that to not be registered when you enter.

Let me see if I get this straight. Rick was so happy at all the prayers for his recovery when we thought he was sick. Now he's PISSED at the comments when it appeared he was faking, when HE was the one who let others use his password and visit his sites, IF that is what happened. Even giving Rick the benefit of the doubt that he was really sick, how can he be mad at us, when it was his actions in sharing his password that caused the misunderstanding. Sounds like at the least, Rick needs to look in the mirror to find who to blame, and at worst he's still playing games with the members of this forum. Sorry, Enty, I know he's your friend, but that's my take on the situation.

Let's rejoice

I am delighted to learn that Rick has pulled through!!
BRAVO for Rick !! :sm (52)::sm (31): :hi3::dancing:

Hey .. let's move beyond all of the rest of this, yous guys! :sm (50):

Rick is better, no longer in a coma or on life support .. so he is on the road to healing and recovery, so let's rejoice in that and let's be about HEALING, too !
:sm (8)::sm (45)::sm (55)::lokum (8)::sm (36):

Last edited:
I hope he comes up online soon to answer our cross-examination, we have so many questions! :wink2:

Let me see if I get this straight. Rick was so happy at all the prayers for his recovery when we thought he was sick. Now he's PISSED at the comments when it appeared he was faking, when HE was the one who let others use his password and visit his sites, IF that is what happened. Even giving Rick the benefit of the doubt that he was really sick, how can he be mad at us, when it was his actions in sharing his password that caused the misunderstanding. Sounds like at the least, Rick needs to look in the mirror to find who to blame, and at worst he's still playing games with the members of this forum. Sorry, Enty, I know he's your friend, but that's my take on the situation.

I agree with this.
I don't even know the guy.
But what've read, and discerned.
HangTime seems spot on.
:sm (41):

Edema, thanks for your kind words. Arrowman, I'm all for moving on, but Rick blasted us, using Enty to do it. He needs to be about healing and move on, too, IF he ever was sick in the first place.

Edema, thanks for your kind words. Arrowman, I'm all for moving on, but Rick blasted us, using Enty to do it. He needs to be about healing and move on, too, IF he ever was sick in the first place.

Your welcome.
It, to, me seems all to fishy.
I,m not saying 'Rick' wasnt sick.
But, moronically, he's blasting the wrong people.
:sm (20):

He logs in to CDG but doesn't say anything.

I smell a rat.

hi its me, the big fucking liar............whatever

NO RATS INVOLVED MEAT.........
the reason i havent said anything is because i just dont care anymore, your all going to believe whatever you want to believe no matter what i say anyways so i just wont bother, fuck it.....
im putting my energy into getting out of here and thats it,
thank you to all of you who TRULY SUPPORT ME AND KNOW THE TRUTH, your support means everything, but to others, believe what you want, but i do wish all of you here well.
im not going to make ANY aspects of my life public ever again, ive learned my lesson.
Rick

Hey Rick!

Good to hear from you buddy.

I believe him and he has not used me.

We all jumped to conclusion from info that was presumptious.

NO RATS INVOLVED MEAT.........
the reason i havent said anything is because i just dont care anymore, your all going to believe whatever you want to believe no matter what i say anyways so i just wont bother, fuck it.....
im putting my energy into getting out of here and thats it,
thank you to all of you who TRULY SUPPORT ME AND KNOW THE TRUTH, your support means everything, but to others, believe what you want, but i do wish all of you here well.
im not going to make ANY aspects of my life public ever again, ive learned my lesson.
Rick
:lokum (5): :lokum (5): :lokum (5):
:sm (12):
!!! Oh pardon me, I thought this was the part of the soap opera that gets long and boring.
No? Well then, let the soap continue.
:sm (25): :lokum (4):
Hey Rick!

Good to hear from you buddy.

I believe him and he has not used me.

We all jumped to conclusion from info that was presumptious.

:sm (37):
Tsktsk.
I didn't jump to anything.
There is no I in We.
Thanks.

Oh, excuse me all high and mighty...

I'll rephrase:

We (except EDEMA) jumped to conclusion to fast.

hi enty

we all know how the english are;
got to maintain that STIFF UPPER LIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL:

Oh, excuse me all high and mighty...

I'll rephrase:

We (except EDEMA) jumped to conclusion to fast.

:wink2:
Thanks for rephrasing. :)
we all know how the english are;
got to maintain that STIFF UPPER LIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL:

:sm (43):
Oh wow your wit is beyond me.....Just so funny. All the extra !!!'s and caps add to it.

btw
:sm (38): I'm Macedonian :sm (38):

Back