Revived, and then executed

secretchamber78

Forum Regular
A story from my collection. It was on a website many years ago but now the website has been shut down.

I was taking a shower after soccer training. The hot water in the school shower room was cut off due to an accident; so I just took a cold shower. Suddenly, I collapsed on the floor. Before I realized what was happening, I lost the ability to think because my heart stopped beating. And my penis suddenly became hard. This is a normal reaction of a man who died suddenly after or during sports.

It should have been a perfect sudden cardiac death of a high school athlete. But some other boys came in and gave me CPR. Actually, my heart only stopped for about ten seconds. So I could wake up as normal after "sleeping" for an hour or two. But those boys were not the students in my school; they were a group of criminals lurking in the city and they sold bodies of dead boys to some gay groups.

They revived me and took me to their van outside of the back door of school locker room. Also, they carried my clothes with them.

On the half way to their dungeon, I woke up on the van, being aware that I was naked. But a guy immediately knocked me out with drug before I realized where I was being transported to.

When I came back to consciousness again, I was lying on a gurney with my singlet, shorts, socks and sneakers on. But my legs and arms were restrained on the gurney. A boy pushed me into a room, and they were standing around me, talking about whether I could induce one of my teammates to their group so that they could make a big deal. I refused without hesitation.

Then, a guy dragged my vest away and gave my left nipple a needle.

"How do you feel?" That guy asked me with the bell of stethoscope on my left pec, checking my heart beat, which is an indication if I felt nervous.

"No. I won't do harm to my mates and you can give me more!"

They, a slim blade removed my left nipple. I fainted again. But they gave me electro shock on my check to bring me back.

After a few rounds of torture, I could fell my heart beat was losing the rhythm. I decided to sacrifice myself, saying:

"I won't induce my mate to your crimes. The only deal you can make is my body!"

"Oh you are a good team mate!" Then, a boy took one of my shoe laces off and tied it around my neck. I suddenly felt glory about being strangled.

The rope was tightened suddenly. I didn't struggle at all and suddenly lost consciousness. But my death didn't come. They made me wake up, asking me once more if I did want to die. I answered decisively. And he started strangling me again. Due my strong physical condition (though I was lean), I died after 20 minutes. It took him large effort to execute me.

They stripped me off again, including the underwear socked with my semen. My body was sealed in a plastic beg and carried to their customers.

Back