Reanimating dead guys.

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, JUST FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT KNOW WHY NO ONE THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE! so hot, so horny, SO FUCKING D E A D!!!
stickey rickeys got a horny trickey dickey!!!!!!!!!!!! so crazy!!!!!!!!! all ive been doing is jerking and cumming,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fucking cock is sore!

I vote for this guy - such a look of release on his face already - from Death Images

He's just begging begging begging for something in his mouth.

Playing with the silver chain could be interesting too.

Ummm I think this series of vids needs an intro. I made this one. It doesnt have dead guys, but i think it looks nice. What do you think?

Background music: Forgotten. Track by Repulsive.

Hello. Sorry for my late posting. I was dealing with the project settings to achieve the best quality at low video size. So here it is. Hope you will like. I did my best. A brazilian dude dies. So a coroner fantasy with him.

so incredibly fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just blew a mega load!!!!!!!

Hello. Time not posting here. Ok. To continue the series I will make 3d dead hunks reanimated for your pleasure. This time I reanimate this guy who hate our LGBT comunity, but dont worry. I have been working on his brain taking out his hate and putting there much, much love to our community also I have injected colorful potions on his veins so this time is a new guy. And its here for our pleasure. Do you guess who is he ?? Here is a little preview. He waves to us. What would you like to he do?

Hello. Time not posting here. Ok. To continue the series I will make 3d dead hunks reanimated for your pleasure. This time I reanimate this guy who hate our LGBT comunity, but dont worry. I have been working on his brain taking out his hate and putting there much, much love to our community also I have injected colorful potions on his veins so this time is a new guy. And its here for our pleasure. Do you guess who is he ?? Here is a little preview. He waves to us. What would you like to he do?

the soles of his big feet! is all i need!

Back