i dont know, in the movie he was being raped and started bleeding out of his mouth. the next scene he is dead.

Raped to death...Maybe a guy could be if the rapist built up an immunity to a certain kind of toxic powder, sprinkled it on his weapon, then did the deed till.... Just thinkin it through here, I can't help the places my mind goes, but so far it's only been my mind :) BTW that model shoot guy practically screams "I'm gorgeous and I deverve everything that's coming to me." (and we all know darn well what should be coming to him).

homemade flick? i suppose too much of anything could kill you

If I were making a movie with this guy, I would have control issues. If he asked for rough, harder, I don't think I could deny him. I can just see this spiral out of control until he is raped with a broom stick that rips through all of his innards, his throat and out of his mouth. I would gut him and have a BBQ

youd have to have a really big dick to damage ones intestines/guts by forcing it into them.. but its possible.. i spose

Sure it is. Imagine someone raping you so hard it tears you up inside and you begin to bleed internally. Also you might have heart failure from the stress and violence so sure, rape away, rape away all

Back