Qasem Soleimani - Baghdad International Airport Airstrike

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
Pics are circulating on Social Networks...

he is one hell of a good looking older man! if u enlarge the 3rd pic there is a clear view of
the sole of his left foot, I dont like the man, but I sure would fuck and suck that handsome
huge dead sole!!!!!!
rickeys got a stickey dickey!

id roll around in his messy remains and chew on his soles like a wolf rolling around in carrion!

Qasem Soleimani Death Photo Closeup

SXT1M50.jpg

Soleimani was killed on 3 January 2020 around 1:00 a.m. local time (22:00 UTC on 2 January 2020),] after missiles shot from American drones targeted his convoy near Baghdad International Airport. He had just left his plane, which arrived in Iraq from Lebanon or Syria.His body was identified using a ring he wore on his finger, with DNA confirmation still pending. Also killed were four members of the Popular Mobilization Forces, including Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the Iraqi-Iranian military commander who headed the PMF.

The airstrike followed attacks on the American embassy in Baghdad by supporters of an Iran-backed Iraqi Shia militia and the 2019 K-1 Air Base attack. As the New York Times reported, "Trump tried to keep the focus on Iranian influence in Baghdad".

The United States Department of Defense issued a statement that said the U.S. strike was carried out "at the direction of the President" and asserted that Soleimani had been planning further attacks on American diplomats and military personnel and had approved the attacks on the American embassy in Baghdad in response to U.S. airstrikes in Iraq and Syria on 29 December 2019, and that the strike was meant to deter future attacks. The Iraqi prime minister, however, said Suleimani was bringing Iran's response to a letter that Iraq had sent out on behalf of Saudi Arabia in order to ease tensions between the two countries in the region. The prime minister did not reveal the message's exact content.

Soleimani was posthumously promoted to the rank of Lieutenant General and praised as a martyr by speaker of the Iranian parliament Ali Larijani and Mohsen Rezaei, a former commander of the IRGC.

Soleimani was succeeded by Esmail Ghaani as commander of the Quds Force.

I need that dead hot sole from that dead hot daddy!

Man i just wish his corpse wasn't so burned already, now he's only good for eating :p But his corpse is hot af, very fuckable daddy

Man i just wish his corpse wasn't so burned already, now he's only good for eating :p
ONLY good for eating??? Duh! Peeling off the crispy is a culinary treat. As is well-done offal.
And if he's still warm from the fire, he's great for cuddling and humping.

Back