jamescotton

Forum Regular
I love Prince Harry alive, but i also love the idea of him not so alive...Anyone else share these thoughts? I'm torn...

Well, I just plain love Prince Harry. I think I'd rather not have him dead, since it would no doubt cause his big dick to malfunction. I have frequent erotic fantasies involving Harry with his pants around his ankles, and the many photos of him online are helpfull (especially that famous photoshopped one of him barearse naked with his donkey dong proudly displayed).

Alive but passed out nude on a table to photograph would be fine. But I am sure if the Taliban got him it would be the most photoed and videoed beheading ever!

The Daily Mail today published an interesting article about Harry's war experience

article-2267122-171DCAA4000005DC-163_306x632.jpg

[h=1]'I don't know what normal is any more': Prince Harry reveals he saw seven-year-old girl killed by Taliban on his last day of Afghan tour[/h]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2267122/Prince-Harry-arrives-RAF-base-Oxfordshire-Afghanistan-tour.html

I have heard that Harry is actually bald on top and wears a hair piece. Does anyone know the truth? Does anyone have photographic proof, showing Harry out in public without his rug (though I suppose images are no longer proof in this age of digital alterations)? I would like to believe Harry still has a full head of his own red hair, but he could very well be bald and vain.

Alive just as he is is fine by me , thanks for the pic Meatpie

Harry's not bald - William is ! I want Harry alive to bring us fire support when pinned down by enemy 50 cal fire An Apache can seriously ruin their day

Back