Pepe Rosas Died

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
I received bad news about Pepe Rosas, an old forum member from Mexico since 2008. He died a few days ago

I heard the news today, through my secondary facebok profile through a friend in common (I do not follow Pepe on Facebook, but yes here on CDG)

Thats the message of my FB friend:
"For people that known Pepe Rosas, its sad to let you know tha he passed away yesterday, the illnes is real, he was on a trip on Egipto and you can asume that the virus got him there
1f641.png
:( rest in peace Pepe. "

I check his FB profile, and saw the coldolences of one of his sons and other family and friends too.

Son´s condolences: (Transalted)
"I miss you, I know you did what you wanted, you are my hero and my teacher "

Despite not being an active member, I had been here for 12 years.

(I dont post any pic of him because he never did it here, and maybe he didnt want to do it)

Reast in Peace :RIP:

Last edited:
:retard: Oh poor dude I know him he is among our first members if this is true that also makes him our first member to die from COVID.

Really shocking news and very sad day for our community. May he rest in peace.

He wasn't very active lately but logged in just two weeks ago and now he is dead from COVID?

I cant confirm the cause of death. But I can confirm he passed away by families and friends Facebook condolences

Understood. Thank you for letting us all know about this tragedy it is a big loss for our community.

Thats a message written by his wife (Translated)

... we came from Israel. When we returned we felt a little bad, we went to a doctor and he injected us with the flu, but on Wednesday the 18th he started to feel bad, he was short of breath, I took him to the hospital and they told me he had a pneumonia condition.
He stayed in the hospital and it was complicated because he had kidney failure, they tested us for Covid19 and we tested positive, and I think everything was complicated ...

So, we can confirm he died by COVID-19

... if this is true that also makes him our first member to die from COVID.

Anyway, with the number of registered users out there, probably many have died over the years and we will never know

Thank you for the additional details. Did they mention his age?

No, but he wasnt a young guy. Maybe between 60 -70. According Facebook, he started school in 63, he was work between 76 and 07 in the same workplace.
And I saw some of his sons pics, and they arent child. They looks around their 30s. (Im not good calculating ages)

Very sorry to here that - RIP!

Terrible news!! Sounds like it most likely is COVID-19 connected. :facepalm:

Back