Penny Dreadful shooting video

Tecpatl

Forum Resident
Here is the video of the scene from Penny Dreadful: City of Angels that phyzzique posted screen caps of earlier. I love how the bullet to the chest knocks him back against the wall with a surprised look on his face right before the finishing shot to the head. Short but sweeeet.

Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Watching his bare feet clench and then relax as his brains are blown out absolutely makes me hard!

Looks like there is a bulge too. Too bad there is no CSI or morgue scenes after that.

Gives me such a manly bonerCOCK:stroke:

Here is the video of the scene from Penny Dreadful: City of Angels that phyzzique posted screen caps of earlier. I love how the bullet to the chest knocks him back against the wall with a surprised look on his face right before the finishing shot to the head. Short but sweeeet.

Fucking hot!!

... I love how the bullet to the chest knocks him back against the wall with a surprised look on his face right before the finishing shot...

Yes, the force of the two bullets is what I like the most. It does not seem the actor actually used his body to initiate the move. I wonder how they did it.

It is probably just lighting and the way his underwear was. Doesn’t part of that bulge look a little wet?

Back