Penectomy

callmecaleb

Your Friendly Neighborhood Necro
Elite Member

Mine is also waiting for your sadistic thoughts... :)
Ideally, I would tie you down and eat your cock and balls as you squirmed and thrashed and screamed in pain. The cock is tough and teeth are not that sharp, so it would take a long time. But eventually, your dick would be in shreds. Your balls, once I got through the sac, would yield more easily. But I am a patient man. Even if it took hours, even if you passed out with pain, I would continue to gnaw and chew and grind until your cock and balls disappeared down my throat. I'd be nourished by your blood and, in time, there would be nothing left to your crotch except a mass of raw and bloodied tissue. which I would lick and suck on.

There are many ways to disappear your beautiful penis and testicles. This is just one. I have many other sadistic thoughts.

pervertedhunk

Forum Newcomer
Ideally, I would tie you down and eat your cock and balls as you squirmed and thrashed and screamed in pain. The cock is tough and teeth are not that sharp, so it would take a long time. But eventually, your dick would be in shreds. Your balls, once I got through the sac, would yield more easily. But I am a patient man. Even if it took hours, even if you passed out with pain, I would continue to gnaw and chew and grind until your cock and balls disappeared down my throat. I'd be nourished by your blood and, in time, there would be nothing left to your crotch except a mass of raw and bloodied tissue. which I would lick and suck on.

There are many ways to disappear your beautiful penis and testicles. This is just one. I have many other sadistic thoughts.
wowww so fucking hot

callmecaleb

Elite Member
I luv the taste of red cum. :yummy::yummy:

callmecaleb

Elite Member
Beautiful, and mouth-watering. Will there be a video?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
First time I see these.

stustustugoo

Forum Elite
Elite Member
break out the hot dog buns and the baked beans! damn, how I want to eat that cock!

Andrew1999

Forum Regular
Is anyone lookig to tortre and remove someones penis, caus im looking for someone to do it. I'm n Wareham Massasschsetts. I want someone to de-glove , torture and remove it. Please make it as slow and painful as possible. Here are some pics of my dick I would also lie someone to bite it off

I would love removing your junk. Would spend hours exploring, examining, probing, abusing them. Would push a finger in slit I cut into scrotum & poke & examine testicles, maybe pull one out for examination prior to removal. I’d love to skin your dick whole, then try it on myself. I’d preserve your junk for a science exhibit, so that it could be deconstructed & remade.

callmecaleb

Elite Member
I would love removing your junk. Would spend hours exploring, examining, probing, abusing them. Would push a finger in slit I cut into scrotum & poke & examine testicles, maybe pull one out for examination prior to removal.
Once pulled out, it would be in my mouth. To suck? To chew? To swallow? One man's junk is another man's treasure. :yummy2: