Pedestrian Run over by Four Cars in New Jersey

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Unconfirmed reports claim this photo shows the remains of a homeless guy who was run over while cutting across a busy highway after getting McDonalds in Paramus, Bergen County, New Jersey.

Local media reported that the man, who was regularly seen at a nearby gas station convenience store looking for food, tried to cross Route 17 near the Linwood Avenue in Paramus when he was struck and run over by four cars in close succession.

The incident happened on Saturday October 10, 2020 before 6am, when it was still dark. Witnesses told police multiple vehicles ran over his body and that all of the drivers reportedly pulled over and remained at the scene. First responders said it was the most mangled pedestrian they’d ever seen, giving credibility to the claim that the remains in the pic could indeed be of the man.

eHmXQxG.jpg

Last edited:
That's one fubar body all right. I spent a good 20 min trying to figure out what the pieces are/were.... pretty fascinating. Wondering what the black stringy looking object is.... great photo. Bet those drivers were shook after seeing that. I would have a hard time forgiving myself.

Back