Went out with this guy he had too much to drink. He passed out and it was like he was dead played with his whole body....He's 6'2 and has huge ... Everything
:)

Any other full body shots, and stuff ya played with? :-D

No not yet. It was my first time every doing this and so I was nervous, but were supposed to go out again soon and now that I know he's a hard sleeper I'll be taking more...

very handsome dude! yes please take more pics and take a video! please show his feet and a lot of it!

If he's as out as you say then next time I second everybody's request for full body shots with feet and many more pics with good, long videos showing how you play with him and his sleepy feet!

If he's as out as you say then next time I second everybody's request for full body shots with feet and many more pics with good, long videos showing how you play with him and his sleepy feet!

Ya I just got nervous cuz like I said first time, but definitely more to come, glad u all like

Like everyone else has already said - hot, wd love to see more - espexcially whol body, naked or in his underwear

Back