veryblah214

Forum Regular
Got a little carried away role playing. Lack of oxygen to the brain can cause sudden cardiac arrest in a small number of cases. Chances of resuscitation are slim. Just goes to show ya, there's really no safe way to practice breath control.

C'est la vive - there are enough other fresh boyfriends on this world :yes:

That's true, but I was kind of fond of this one :(. It's ok, though, because I decided to keep the body for a little while ;).

Heh, one hot boyfriend (well, maybe cold now)! Loved the last set - good to see more of you stripping his trousers and underwear off the next time you kill him.
Thanks for posting!

Nice pics, any with white socks on his cold feet? I almost killed my BF role playing. I tied him up and strangled him. I told him I would strangle him to either he died or I shot my load which ever was first. Lucky for him I shot my load just as he started to leave me. Hes ok now but I shot the biggest load I ever did.

I want to be killed by suffering electro torture to my balls, and having the guy doing that to me to fuck my throat and force me to swallow his huge cumload. Which would I die from first?, the electricity flowing through my balls to the bare bedsprings that I'd be tied to, or drowning from excessive cumload .. Or both?

Back