One knife. One stab. One man.

Yeah, a slow drain. It would take a long while and if I get thirsty, I'd stick my finger in the slit and suck his red sparkling essence from my finger. Or, even better, suck on the slit. What the hell...drink deep!

Love this ! Hehe, please Callmecaleb, send me a message ! I would like to show you something.

Yeah, a slow drain. It would take a long while and if I get thirsty, I'd stick my finger in the slit and suck his red sparkling essence from my finger. Or, even better, suck on the slit. What the hell...drink deep!

I tried sending you a Private Message, callmecaleb, but it wouldn't go through. šŸ˜•

Listen to the heart beating before cutting it out while still beating and they play with it and the rest of the organs.

Has to be a stab deep into his lower abdomen between his navel and cock penetrating that mass of small intestines

I would strap on an open mouth gag, stab his lung, and force his head down on my cock. I want to get off as his gags, chokes, and coughs rub this throat on my shaft and his blood drools out in my lap.

Hold his shirtless Skinny body on my lap in pieta position, touching his chest, slowly push the knife one inch up and two inches right to his left nipple between fourth and fifth ribs. As the knife Peirce his heart, life rapidly move away. He will take some violent hiccups before becoming leamp. Finally his head will hang down and he will be motionless for forever with eyes and mouth wide open.

just over his belly careful not to puncture his stomach. I want to wriggle my hand into the wound and wrap my hand around his still beating heart inside his muscular chest. i imagine it fits perfectly cradled into my palm as I stroke it, tease it and apply various amounts of pressure in squeezing it as i feel the blood sloshing around inside it...

Before I pull it out of his muscular body I would crush it as hard as I possibly can. Tense every muscle in my body stop the powerful fucking pump inside his superior body. I want to feel as the raw muscle power lifts my weight as his body tries to struggle outwards and his bulging biceps trying to break the bonds as he feels my hand silence the beating of his heart. I want to get up. put my foot on his face and pull out his quivering heart just long enough so he can see it before he dies

just over his belly careful not to puncture his stomach. I want to wriggle my hand into the wound and wrap my hand around his still beating heart inside his muscular chest. i imagine it fits perfectly cradled into my palm as I stroke it, tease it and apply various amounts of pressure in squeezing it as i feel the blood sloshing around inside it...

Before I pull it out of his muscular body I would crush it as hard as I possibly can. Tense every muscle in my body stop the powerful fucking pump inside his superior body. I want to feel as the raw muscle power lifts my weight as his body tries to struggle outwards and his bulging biceps trying to break the bonds as he feels my hand silence the beating of his heart. I want to get up. put my foot on his face and pull out his quivering heart just long enough so he can see it before he dies
Hot!

Back