One knife. One stab. One man.

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
You have a hot dude tied naked in front of you, and a knife in your hand. You can stab him once, but only once. What do you do?

Tough decision, right? Do you want to kill him outright? Make him suffer? Draw blood? And you have so many possible targets on his body. What to do?

Me, I shove the knife into his gut, halfway between his belly button and cock, give it a little twist, and leave it there. A brew in one hand and my dick in the other, I sit back and observe. How much pain does he feel? How much blood oozes out? What sounds does he make? What movements? What is his expression as he looks down at the knife protruding from his belly, this sharp instrument that is causing him pain and will end his life. He looks at me, his eyes asking “Why, Caleb?” I simply smile. In time, I pull the knife out and his blood flows more freely, over his dick and down his legs, puddling around his bare feet. I stick my finger in the knife slit, curious if it will stem the flow. It won’t.

He suffers slowly, emitting groans and grunts, deep manly sounds. But eventually, he dies and is mine. I was allowed only one stab but now I am free to do as I please with this warm body. And I do. After all, I’m a cannibal and a vampire.

So, brothers, where do you stab?

Last edited:
I would stab at the top of the sole of his left foot, right under the second toe and go in deep, pull and slice down to his heel so it a huge gash that basically he will bleed out from , also the pain factor would be intense as the soles of the feet are one of the most sensitive parts of the body with millions of nerve endings, it would be a most delightfully painful wound and im sure he would moan and groan just as u describe above as he bled out.
if it started to close or scab up I'd simply dig in deep with my fingers or maybe my hard cock to get the blood flowing again. after he was dead I'd enjoy both soles by fucking and eating them raw! probably his cock as well.
acid would take care of the rest, or a shallow grave, all but the feet.............

I read a book by Sonny Bargar the former head of the Hells Angles. He wrote a book and made a movie called Dead in Five Heart Beats. A knife on the left side under the arm will strike the heart and your dead in 5 heart beats. Interesting theory

I read a book by Sonny Bargar the former head of the Hells Angles. He wrote a book and made a movie called Dead in Five Heart Beats. A knife on the left side under the arm will strike the heart and your dead in 5 heart beats. Interesting theory

very cool.................

if it started to close or scab up I'd simply dig in deep with my fingers or maybe my hard cock to get the blood flowing again.

Scabby blood is so tasty, I'd use my teeth to get the blood flowing again. And then knaw on his soles, endlessly, consuming all his sole meat.

Scabby blood is so tasty, I'd use my teeth to get the blood flowing again. And then knaw on his soles, endlessly, consuming all his sole meat.

i certainly must agree, much better and tastier alternative for sure!

Oh man, you two have me hungry now. Hard to say whether the most fun would be before or after his final pulse. I do agree a gut stab would be the most entertaining, slow and painful.

You have a hot dude tied naked in front of you, and a knife in your hand. You can stab him once, but only once. What do you do?

Tough decision, right? Do you want to kill him outright? Make him suffer? Draw blood? And you have so many possible targets on his body. What to do?

Me, I shove the knife into his gut, halfway between his belly button and cock, give it a little twist, and leave it there. A brew in one hand and my dick in the other, I sit back and observe. How much pain does he feel? How much blood oozes out? What sounds does he make? What movements? What is his expression as he looks down at the knife protruding from his belly, this sharp instrument that is causing him pain and will end his life. He looks at me, his eyes asking “Why, Caleb?” I simply smile. In time, I pull the knife out and his blood flows more freely, over his dick and down his legs, puddling around his bare feet. I stick my finger in the knife slit, curious if it will stem the flow. It won’t.

He suffers slowly, emitting groans and grunts, deep manly sounds. But eventually, he dies and is mine. I was allowed only one stab but now I am free to do as I please with this warm body. And I do. After all, I’m a cannibal and a vampire.

So, brothers, where do you stab?

You know me, callmecaleb. It wouldn't be a "stab" per se, but I would slice off his cock and balls.

It would be slow and agonizing, but he would eventually bleed out. And the whole time he was bleeding out, he would be able to look down and see his masculinity had been taken from him.

The psychological torture would almost be as agonizing as his ultimate death.

It would be slow and agonizing, but he would eventually bleed out. And the whole time he was bleeding out, he would be able to look down and see his masculinity had been taken from him.

Cool. As he bleeds out, you can sit back with a brew and savor his agony, both physical and psychological. Even as you fondle his detached cock and balls in your hands.

Cool. As he bleeds out, you can sit back with a brew and savor his agony, both physical and psychological. Even as you fondle his detached cock and balls in your hands.

I wonder what is going through his mind? What does he say to me? Bleeding out through his cock has got to be slow. No major arteries. It's going to take a while. Will he beg for mercy? Or will he (in his demoralized state of mind over losing his manhood) just accept the inevitable and slowly fade away?

I wonder what is going through his mind? What does he say to me? Bleeding out through his cock has got to be slow. No major arteries. It's going to take a while. Will he beg for mercy? Or will he (in his demoralized state of mind over losing his manhood) just accept the inevitable and slowly fade away?

I would perversely suck and savor his detached prick and balls as he watched and take a few bites and eat it as he watched in disbelief

In a closed room, I would make a small slit on his throat so that I can watch him drain and empty himself slowly. At the beginning, he would probably try to protect his wound from bleeding and seconds after seconds, he would become more weak until he falls and starts to gurgle, shiver, piss himself, his hairy legs totally tensed like a pig in a slaughterhouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would perversely suck and savor his detached prick and balls as he watched and take a few bites and eat it as he watched in disbelief

Absolutely! Gotta have a snack along with the beer.

I love your idea, Stu! I suppose that after his cock and balls have been severed from his body, he still might hold out some hope that they could be reattached. However, watching a dude chew up and swallow your cock and balls would be completely demoralizing. Let's have another Brew!

You have a hot dude tied naked in front of you, and a knife in your hand. You can stab him once, but only once. What do you do? So, brothers, where do you stab?

I'd caress his naked skin, massage his manly muscles, arouse his lust by stroking his cock and teasing his nips, make him hard, hot and horny. The sharp tip of the knife softly scratches the skin of his panting chest as my other hand keeps stimulating him, he groans and writhes in rising ecstacy. Then with a loud grunt he erupts, sprays his load out in several spurts of hot white manjuice. At that moment I stab the knife deep into his body. The blade cuts through his strong left pec, just next to his erect nipple, slides in, passing between his ribs, and enters his heart. I feel it give a few forceful frantic beats around the deadly metal that has run it through, then stop. With the last spurt of death-cum, his head drops, his body sags down limply, and with a deep sigh all movements cease, his body hangs motionless in the ropes, the handle sticking out of his chest, a blood trail trickles down over his stomach and belly.

PS Caleb, I love your avatar, can you post a larger version?

At that moment I stab the knife deep into his body. The blade cuts through his strong left pec, just next to his erect nipple, slides in, passing between his ribs, and enters his heart. I feel it give a few forceful frantic beats around the deadly metal that has run it through, then stop.

This detail is HOT.

PS Caleb, I love your avatar, can you post a larger version?

Sorry, Chest. It's too small, and I almost didn't use it for that reason. I'm also a torso guy, and really like your avatar.

I would make a small slit on his throat so that I can watch him drain and empty himself slowly.

Yeah, a slow drain. It would take a long while and if I get thirsty, I'd stick my finger in the slit and suck his red sparkling essence from my finger. Or, even better, suck on the slit. What the hell...drink deep!

Back