One Beheaded and Other Gutted (In 4 Parts)

metalmachine

Morgue Intrude
Staff member
In Mexico.

Preview:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/nkl233da" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/gqg5z6f0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/kjacexib" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/2etw67us" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

tite

Forum Resident
this is simply wonderful thank you !!
Can you post the video?

tite

Forum Resident
The video is 4 parts because in twiter only can post videos of 2:20 minutes

This is simply wonderful, it's been a long time since I've seen a video plucking the heart in life thanks, waiting for the other part thanks to the metal machine, you made me happy today

MarchWhitfield

Forum Veteran
hot hot hot - they really know how to do it in Mexico - and I love they are barefoot

LukeMoran

Forum Resident
These kinds of killings make me know for sure that i am just fantasizing and would never ever be so cruel. Wow. this is just too cruel. Was it that way for you, too? ?

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
Thanks Metal and Corine for posting the vids. They are stunning. Haven't seen anything this hot for ages. My cock is still exploding.

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Poor boy was autopsied alive.

JValdez

Forum Veteran
Fucking amazing--I think it's a father/son; papa's beheading is hot--its short chunky stump pumps so hard & the bod doesn't seem to be in much distress, if any . . . the kid seems to go into shock when he realizes that the head thrown at him & it's decapitated body really were papa's . . . when the blood from his slit throat mixes with the man's blood as he's pushed into papa's bod his mind goes completely unhinged, & when they start chopping & stabbing he was probably thinking that beheading for him would have been for the best, too. At the very least his beautiful young body could have been spared. I think the guy beating papa at the beginning has a big hardon.

LukeMoran

Forum Resident
i think so too and the words used are limited to puta and madre and pendejo is amazing. and by the way, JValdez---your avatar pic is quite fuckable i want to fuck your head so hard