I'm sorry, but do I need to remind you of the Crusades and start quoting the parts of the Bible that mention war, slavery, killing all enemies, etc?
You can't blame a religion for the fanatics.

Bible says the same amount about killing your lazy teenage sons, selling your daughters, taking slaves from neighbouring villages. Let's not forget David paying for a wife with hundreds of enemy foreskins.

No worries, I have quoted the same ridiculous violence in the bible as well. I'm am antitheist and equal opportunity to discounting ALL RELIGIONS! After all, the worst offenders are the trinity of the Abrahamic religions - islam, christianity, and judaism. The main scourge of humanity and the source of so much worldly misery. Don't blame the followers who kill and label them as fanatics - they are just following the violent scriptures of their holy books. Liberal believers are not true believers when they have to spin the bad bits to something totally opposite of what is intended. If you're not familiar with some of the bible's bad bits, it has been discussed here -

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/27347-Abortion-Psalm-139

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/18706-Gay-Death

I'm am antitheist and equal opportunity to discounting ALL RELIGIONS!

:agreed::evil bastards: Science should take the place of religion. And we don't need priests, rabbis. ministers, mullahs etc to build a humane morality either.

:agreed::evil bastards: Science should take the place of religion. And we don't need priests, rabbis. ministers, mullahs etc to build a humane morality either.

This reminds me of an episode of Family Guy where Stewie builds a time travel machine and goes to an parallel universe with Brian where there was NO CHRISTIANITY in Quahog and you see flying cars, and other scientific marvels... :yes:

Last edited:
This reminds me of an episode of Family Guy where Stewie builds a time travel machine and goes to an parallel universe with Brian where there was NO CHRISTIANITY in Quahog and you see flying cars, and other scientific marvels... :yes:

:hahahahha: Nice!
Unfortunately, Christianity still plays that role today, with bible-literalist idiots trying to shove 'creation science' as an equivalent to evolution down the throats of high school children, in the USA.
The same sentiments can be heard from radical Muslims who are opposed to science since all there is to know is already stated in the Koran.
It'll take some time and effort yet before humanity really leaves the dark ages behind.

REligion is obsolente... All those parasites, like rabins, priest, imams need to be in a history museum.

what a hot but also brutal video!
makes me feel horny and disgusted at the same time!
never before did I see a vid where someone would keep his eyes open!
thanks for uploading!!!

Sorry for my bad English

You guys are make evidence of better civilization throught cartoon. LOL, I no wonder why China and The easts are going to take the world now.

So if Scicence is better why there are WMD, Nuclear weapon and GMO etc. And Global Warning???? and so on.

And for religion esp. god-believe religions, I hate them too.

I'm not religious man or Atheist, I'm just hate all of western shit stuffs.

e~if anybody can download the vid for me
i will be so so so so happy
i can not see the vid
because i am from PRC
if you want
please message me
thanks a lot

Back