That guy was amazingly brave--he barely flinched as his head was carved away from his body--it was almost as if he merely went into a swoon. And he was a helluva lot more courageous a man than his murderer, who was such a typical barbaric pansy that he dared not show his face.

Last edited:
For those of you who wonder how long it takes to die once your head is cut off, watch the victim's face when his neck was severed. His muscle tone fades gradually over about fifteen seconds. The muscles themselves remain alive for a few minutes. They gradually lost the signal.

God is great??? So that's where faith gets you - slaughtering what you should believe is one of the best examples of your god's creations. Other faiths should note a singular lack of thunderbolts to smite the murdering bastard. The victim was incredibly brave but I wonder what he tried to say - something liike 'shut up and get on with it'? Bad enough that some nutter is about to saw your head off with a blunt pocket knife, without having to listen to his insane ravings.

Jesus Fucking Christ, where is this, arabic text says Syria?

:totalshock:

Poor dude, he was scared.

Awesome find phyz, one of the best beheading videos I've seen, I agree with most of the comments that beheaded guy was young & handsome.

Geez, what is the world coming to.

Back