Thanks for posting!

WRONG ... not ALL Japanese !!!

Hey Cadaver...

Now let's be accurate here ! NOT all those Japanese deaths you posted are the result of "suicide, bomb, murder and execution."

Some are the result of WORLD WAR TWO, some of those Japanese were KILLED in WAR. they are KIAs....MADE that way by The Allies, being primarily us Yanks and the British soldiers.

Let's not gloss over HISTORIC FACT here.

AND you are absolutely TOTALLY WRONG about one photo. NOT at all of "Japanese dead"..... FAR from IT.

Photo #16...SIXTEEN ... counting from the top left foward downward .... is NOT Japan AT ALL !

RATHER, this photo documents AMERICAN DEAD during the AMERICAN CIVIL WAR, from the BATTLE of GETTYSBURG, in 1863...those dead bloated bodies are Southern REBS, fallen at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania as soldiers under the command of Southern General George Pickett on July 3, 1863...infamous forever in mlitary history as "PICKETT'S CHARGE."

ALL on AMERICAN SOIL, not ONE being Japanese!

SO say IT right when you post. And GET it right, as I know American DEAD warriors when I see them, and I assure you and all of you, PHOTO SIXTEEN is NOT of JAPAN fallen anybodies.

:sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17)::sm (17):

Last edited:
Jesus...........arrow chill.
Sometimes people make mistakes.

But these manKILLS are not....

Jesus...........arrow chill.
Sometimes people make mistakes.

But Rottie..

Unlike "Cadaver" claims above ... these manKILLS are NOT not Japanese manKILLS ... they are American Civi War manKILLS !!

And NOT from WW2 ... but from July 3, 1863 from Rebel General George Pickett and his boys' CHARGE at Gettysburg, Pennsylvania in the U S of A !!!

ONE HUNDRED YEARS EARLIER and THOUSANDS of miles AWAY from JAPAN !!

I mean, give me a fuckin' BREAK !!

:sm (17): :sm (17): :sm (17): :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
It was on Japanese site. I am sorry for my mistake. Also.. murder describe the KIA and bombing was part of WWII...

Last edited:
eh as I said people make mistakes, sweetie.
Some of them appear to be asian as well
-Gives Arrrow and Cadaver-kun a hug-

What I do not understand is he being so angry and yelling for one picture being wrong. It was on same page of 2ch thread of old Japanese deaths... 2ch is Japanese BBS.

And he is saying that WW2 photos are wrong... I consider KIA a form of murder... murder means kill??... and atom bomb, part of WW2 is still bomb...

I feel like my language mistake is more why he is so picking than the one wrong photo... I am sorry my English is poor... I am trying.

There is alway bad blood when there is war.

My great grandmother was like that. Hated Germans to the end of her life.
I heard she was in Europe when they invaded and torture and murdered alot of ppl before she finally escaped.

Try not to take it personal.

It is about HONOR

What I do not understand is he being so angry and yelling for one picture being wrong. It was on same page of 2ch thread of old Japanese deaths... 2ch is Japanese BBS.

And he is saying that WW2 photos are wrong... I consider KIA a form of murder... murder means kill??... and atom bomb, part of WW2 is still bomb...

I feel like my language mistake is more why he is so picking than the one wrong photo... I am sorry my English is poor... I am trying.

You are being deceptive in my opinion. Murder is not the same as KIA, as KIA denotes being KILLED in WAR. KIA is a very specific type of murder.

You are trying to AVOID reference to WW2 by your use of words in my opinion, so as not to offend those of us whose ancestors experienced the sheer TERROR of PEARL HARBOR and all kinds of JAPANESE ATROCITIES of WW2.

THEN you mix into the photos AMERICAN DEAD from one of the biggest slaughters outside of Pearl Harbor in American Military History .... PICKETT'S CHARGE at Gettysburg in July 1863....and insult those noble warriors at Gettysburg by calling them JAPANESE.

WW2 was fought in the 1940's ... the American Civil War was fought eighty yrs earlier upon only the AMERICAN continent in the 1860's.

Look at the photo....there are NEVER horses in WW2 vintage Japanese war photos....clearly, in this photo of GETTYSBURG following PICKETT'S CHARGE at Gettysburg in 1863, there is a HORSE with a mounted rider:

Are there EVEN horses in Japan ??? NOT very many, then as in WW2 or NOW as of 2009.

These photos have significance; in my postings, I never claim the photo(s) to be something they ARE NOT.

For instance, I posted a young man in a thread who appered to be hanging by a parachute as some kind of a soldier.

Well, he was NOT a soldier, he was a Jewish young man upon whom the NAZIS had done an experiment in a chamber, slowly lowering the oxygen content level to test how long a strong young man like him could survive.

There were those who said I had this wrong; well NO, I HAD IT RIGHT, and this was confirmed by another member of CDG who KNOWS his KILLS and his HIGHLY ESTEEMED and like me, is ALWAYS ACCURATE in what he states he is posting.

Not that EVERY photo posted here requires research and historic commentary with place, date of battle, name of commanding officers, etc.

BUT PICKETT'S CHARGE at GETTYSBURG with a mounted horse in the background is so significant in American Military History that I cannot allow it to be wrongly characterized as "dead Japanese males."

WE HAVE HONOR HERE, too, in THE USA....and it would NOT have been HONORABLE for me to permit this horrendous mistake of noble military sacrifice upon American soil to just "slip by."

:mad::mad::mad::sm (41)::sm (41)::sm (41):

Last edited:
And once more...

Just to add on to Arrow....#15 are dead Chinese civlians in Nanking shot dead by a Japanese plane flying over head...not Japanese either...but, killed by Japs

=O
Picky pipers -licks-

I give up... I make mistake based on stupid thread on BBS I save these from...

I have not 'deceptive' intention... I was only making a try to contribute. I do not even know much of WW2 other than what learned in HS... young Japanese do not think of these time.

Don't take it personal Cadaver. Everyone makes mistakes.

We all try to learn from them.

Just try to be a bit more conscious about the references.

Like Roadkill says, don't take it personally - we all make mistakes (or copy-on other people's mistkes without knowing), and you're doing your best to post good stuff.
There's a saying 'A mistake is a sign that someone has has tried to actually do something'.
In europe, we do talk about the War, and it's taught in scholols. Maybe that's helped us get it out of our systems - most of us who didn't actually live through it (and quite a few who did) are fine with guys from what used to be the enemy nations. Bu/t every so often someone does hit a raw nerve!

Back