hg.php.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 487
  • hg2.jpg
    hg2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 351
  • hg3.php.jpg
    hg3.php.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 764
He can't. Manuel666 is posting hanging pics of another guy, jamesray. I've seen these pics on the noose site on grou.ps where James originally posted them.

Yes, there is the noose site in grou.ps but I would like to see more of the guys here do their pictures with the noose around their necks.

Yes, there is the noose site in grou.ps but I would like to see more of the guys here do their pictures with the noose around their necks.

I agree. I moderate the hanging group here and would love to see more guys post pics there with their necks in the noose. My point was that the last 3 of the pics that manuel666 posted were not of him, but of an American, James Ray.

James is a hottie and a nice guy to boot.

Hangtime, are all four pics of James or is the first of a different guy? Thought maybe they were all James but at different ages.

James is a hottie and a nice guy to boot.

Hangtime, are all four pics of James or is the first of a different guy? Thought maybe they were all James but at different ages.

Trex, the first pic is definitely NOT James. He always hangs naked, but also always uses a hood of some kind.

Guy in the first pic went by the nick lizsboytoy on Noose Network (he changed it recently, but I can't recall his new name). Both of them are very hot on a noose

Back