Nick Jonas Has Beautiful Legs and Feet

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
He has just the right amoung of leg hair that I like on a guy and it drives me nuts...his toes are sweet too. :love forever: Would love to hear your views.

He has just the right amoung of leg hair that I like on a guy and it drives me nuts...his toes are sweet too. :love forever: Would love to hear your views.

His fine strong legs and sexy shapely manly FEET remind me so of mine on me. :cool1:

Dead cold toes are amazing to chew...Stu knows best and can confirm. I like to start with a guy from the feet up alive or dead.

When I get a new dead guy I always check his toes first and hold them for a while to see how cold they are.

Dead cold toes are amazing to chew...Stu knows best and can confirm. I like to start with a guy from the feet up alive or dead.

When I get a new dead guy I always check his toes first and hold them for a while to see how cold they are.

Hey MeatPie,

My long toes mostly run cold --- I have to keep shoes on and slippers on as if I don't, my toes get ice cold.

Last edited:
These are beautifl pics thank you for sharing your feet have very nice shape and a pronounced arch meaning even after you are dead and you are placed naked on morgue table the arc will be preserved which looks just awesome on a dead guy.

Back