G

gregvictim

Hi all, I'm so happy I stumbled onto this place. I thought all the sites on this theme were extinct! I used to post on a lot of short-lived ning sites, but they kept getting killed (pardon the pun). If anyone knows me from elsewhere as Leansquashee or gregcrush give me a shout!

BTW, I'm a smooth, lean, muscular snuff roleplay victim and self-photo manipulator.

Greg

hey Greg!! nice to see you here, your pics have always been my favorites, and I think of many that have seen your work. Hope to see more here in this group. welcome

I'm a smooth, lean, muscular snuff roleplay victim and self-photo manipulator.
Hi Greg,
Would love to see some of your manips. I like to make them too (just not self-photos). See my threads in the Art/Literature/Photoshop section.

Hi all, I'm so happy I stumbled onto this place. I thought all the sites on this theme were extinct! I used to post on a lot of short-lived ning sites, but they kept getting killed (pardon the pun). If anyone knows me from elsewhere as Leansquashee or gregcrush give me a shout!

BTW, I'm a smooth, lean, muscular snuff roleplay victim and self-photo manipulator.

Greg

Hey Greg - welcome to CDG - and yes CDG is an amazing site and is MORE than alive! Please feel free to share your pics and contribute comments if you wish. Enjoy CDG :yes:

yes greg...i remember seeing many of the manips of yourself getting killed in various ways...would love to see you repost them here!

Hi Greg welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself here, but i bet you will because your pics are very popular stud ;-)

Back