Antaean

Forum Regular
I'm just your typical female who enjoys slit throats and mangled corpses. I also came from uncoverreality looking for another site that's similar.

Welcome, glad you decided to join our community. How old are you, where are you from?

I'm 20 and live in the United States.

Nope.

I'm neither fat nor ugly. I don't have one because the guys that live here are about as intelligent as a sack of rocks.

If you are looking for intelligence especially in young dudes your age you may have to wait...or find an older dude. Are you into older guys or younger?

:hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha::hahahahha:

There may be some really dumb guys in the states Antaean but they do shag rather well and die rather well and then provide a final rather fine shag, so they're not all bad!

I hastily add that there are some intelligent dudes in the states too of course and that there are dumb dudes the world over.

I further hastily add that there are plenty of dumb bitches out there too!

I further further hastily add that many sacks of rocks are actually quite intelligent, especially the igneous ones (Limestones are a bit sappy!).

I'm into older guys.

There are many idiots in the states that are male and female. I know plenty of dumb bitches as well! I enjoy your sarcasm on the sack of rocks comment, I had a good laugh.

Glad to see you are enjoying our site Antaean. Are you a necrophile or just curious?

Definite necrophile.

Are you into dead guys only? When did you first realize you were into dead things?

It started when I was fourteen, and at the time I was very much into death and serial killers. My curiosity just continued to grow until I discovered videos, pictures, etc. Death is exciting and very pleasing to see, and yes dead guys only.

Thank you for your reply. Why didn't you join our site early on?

I just ran across this site yesterday when I was trying to log back onto uncoverreality. I discovered the site was down so I hunted for another one that was similar. Now I'm here.

Yes, unfortunately UR closed down couple of months ago.

Back