New Game: Torture - Eat - Snuff

rikwright

Forum Newcomer
In the spirit of the season -- where every boy's wish could come true -- I invite everyone to play a new game. Based on Fuck-Marry-Kill, I am asking our members to name three men they would (1) Torture (and what you'd do), (2) Eat (Raw or cooked), and (3) Snuff (and what you'd do). Given we haven't recently supplied lists of celebrities or "regular guys," I'm sure there's a new crop of candidates we can "entertain." Oh, and extra points for lesser-known or unknown guys and supplying their pictures or links to profiles (e.g., Instagram).

Happy Holidays... and happier hunting.

I would eat Timothee Chalamet. My mouth waters and my cock quivers whenever I see his smooth, bare torso. No gristle. Just soft, tender, young meat. I salivate with desire and lust and hunger.

Torture, Martyn Iles - Christian lobbiest, he's up there with some of the worst in Australia, but cute enough to want to hurt. (he'd probably like it too). Eat, Jamie Oliver - plenty of meat on that man, he could probably offer pointers on cooking too. Snuff,... Don't know... Would love to play pretend with Max and Charlie carver, or Aaron and Shawn Ashmore... It's a twin thing. Do it once and then do it again with a different reaction. - oh to dream -

Back