Hot video! Especially seeing the guy tied to the hood of the vehicle beheaded alive:excellent:

I hate getting sand between my teeth when I suck up blood from the desert.

beheaded on the bonnet of the truck then stabbed in the chest by that beautiful knife smell the terror the blood and the lust fucking hot

Why did these ten butch and bloodthirsty guys step backward when the blood spurted?
A truly bloodthirsty guy, like me, would have hopped into the hole and suck the stump until it stopped pumping.

Hot video. Especially the one where the guy is tied down to hood of pick-up truck with head tilted down and then decapitated.

Why did these ten butch and bloodthirsty guys step backward when the blood spurted?
A truly bloodthirsty guy, like me, would have hopped into the hole and suck the stump until it stopped pumping.
You and me both callmecaleb! Sucking the blood and eating the guts before stripping them naked and fucking them.

Truly a blood letting. Mmmmm

Back