Netflix Dahmer

s123s123

Forum Regular
Hey guys,

Have you watched the Netflix new series "Dahmer"?

The thrid epsoide, when the man was laying on the table, I was like damn, someone's dream has become true.

What do you guys think about this new series?

I think Even Peters did a damn good job portraying Jeffrey who by the way is my fav after the Columbine killers

I think Even Peters did a damn good job portraying Jeffrey who by the way is my fav after the Columbine killers
The Columbine Killers: do you like them for what they did? Or because they’re so cute?

Is it worth to watch? I heard of the series but Im still too lazy to check it lol

I actually signed up for Netflix just to watch this series. I thought it was quite well done, and I think the necrophilia aspects of the story were handled about as well as you could expect in a mainstream TV production. There were any number of scenes that I replayed for masturbatory purposes (imagining myself as the victim in the scene)... :load:

haven't seen it yet but did anyone see the doc , "dont fuck with cats" about luka magnotta?

haven't seen it yet but did anyone see the doc , "dont fuck with cats" about luka magnotta?
Yes. Magnotta seems like a narcissistic douche - but I fully understand his tendencies, and he is really good looking when wearing a wig :)

I actually signed up for Netflix just to watch this series. I thought it was quite well done, and I think the necrophilia aspects of the story were handled about as well as you could expect in a mainstream TV production. There were any number of scenes that I replayed for masturbatory purposes (imagining myself as the victim in the scene)... :load:
It is definitely worth it - it is well made and more graphic than you would expect :love1:. Also Evan Peters plays well and is a good looking guy.

Back