PiercedChest

Transfixed Torso Thirster
Great vid I found on the net.
A young guy can't believe his luck as he gets a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live out his necro tendencies on the body of a bloke who just died.
Superb acting, both high comedy and serious empathy (I think; not being necro myself I can't be sure).
Nothing explicit, which is a strong point of the whole thing.

Great vid I found on the net.
A young guy can't believe his luck as he gets a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live out his necro tendencies on the body of a bloke who just died.
Superb acting, both high comedy and serious empathy (I think; not being necro myself I can't be sure).
Nothing explicit, which is a strong point of the whole thing.
I agree with your description. This is funny and erotic at the same time. Would love to see the whole film. Great post m8:hat:

That was great! I would love to know if there was more to the scene, but I am guessing not much if anything. The dead guy looked like the actor who played one of the Winklevoss twins in the movie the social network.

The movie is called: Play Dead. It is a comedy about a gay teenager's fantasy that sort of comes true. Yes, there is more. But, its not all that revealing. It is funny though. Definitely a necro comedy. You may be able to find it on torrents.

omg such a great scene! hahaha wanna see more of this movie! where can i download?

Yes, trust me...I saw the rest of the movie and it sucks so bad...this is the only scene that is hot at all. In fact, at the end, it turns out the dude isn't even dead, he was just passed out! STUPID!!!!

Yes, trust me...I saw the rest of the movie and it sucks so bad...this is the only scene that is hot at all. In fact, at the end, it turns out the dude isn't even dead, he was just passed out! STUPID!!!!
:wtf sign:Dude, why would you give away the ending of ANY movie that most people haven't seen

Back