Naked Guy Falling into a Pit

I have done this often. Sometimes alone, but usually with a buddy. Always naked except for combat boots. Awesome feeling to slide downhill with no control over how you slide or bounce or roll. My body always got scraped and cut because my hill was harder and rockier than this sandy one. (Once sprained a wrist.) When the slide stopped and I was laying there, hurting, my buddy would climb down, do nasty stuff to my body and then fuck me. Always fucked me. Sometimes he pulled be back up by a foot--using a towline hooked to my truck--and shove me down the hill again. And fuck me again. Usually took days for the cuts and scrapes to heal, but the aches and scraped body felt so great. Did this for about a year. Miss it. This video brings back hot memories.

This is a true experience. Not one of Caleb's stories. :stars::stars::stars::rude_anal::rude_anal::rude_anal:

One more thing: When I was with my buddy, he was the one to initiate my tumble down the hill. He's push me when I wasn't expecting it. I never knew if I was going backwards, head first, feet first, rolling, tumbling head over heels, sliding on my face or on my back. Or if I'd bounce into one of the bushes on the hillside. It was all quite exciting. Pain can be exhilarating!

Love it at 3:22 when he slides face first.

Wow, imagining myself being executed and falling into the pit. Wish I could find someone to roleplay this together, both of us being executed side by side.
I've played that game. With a buddy. Naked. Pretended to be shot at the same time. Then sliding, rolling, tumbling down a rough dirt hill. Our bodies sometimes bouncing off each other as we slide. Lying still at the bottom as if dead. Then getting up, climbing the hill, and doing it again. And again. Over and over. Then, in the end, at the bottom of the hill, or bodies scratched and bruised, skin torn and bloody, covered with dirt....we had sex. The ecstasy of the day lasted weeks as our bodies healed.

Back