Naked Attraction: The Man in the Mirror

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
What do you see when you look into the mirror? I stare with lust at the naked man before me. Our eyes meet, dicks rising simultaneously. I salivate as his hands caress his hard belly, his pecs, his face, his butt cheeks. I watch him bite into his biceps. Rip his nipples. Finger his butthole. Punch his nutsac. Grasp his tool, twisting, nails ripping into sensitive dickskin. He flogs his smooth torso, then caresses the hot welts. I feel his love and yearn for his touch. I pant with desire, for I am a narcissist. A sadistic, masochistic narcissist. I crave the man in the mirror. I want to hurt him. I need to feel his hurt.

We have had many sensual sessions, that man and me. He has been bloodied, and I have tasted his blood. Drugs have made his intolerable pain sensually bearable. And memorable for weeks. I see him daily, in many mirrors, staring, beckoning me to return to the big mirror, the naked mirror, the sensual mirror, to savor his beauty, feel his touch, crave his pain, luxuriate in his suffering. I cannot escape his alure. Nor do I desire escape. For the man in the mirror owns me. Controls me. I am his slave.

I love men who unabashedly love themselves.

Found another hot piece of meat.

I love this boy. I want our images to join in the mirror. I want to watch as his smooth, soft, tender skin becomes torn and bloody. I want to watch my image bite into his silky boyskin. To lick his blood. To watch my image chew his image in a sexual frenzy.

I love this boy. I want our images to join in the mirror. I want to watch as his smooth, soft, tender skin becomes torn and bloody. I want to watch my image bite into his silky boyskin. To lick his blood. To watch my image chew his image in a sexual frenzy.
I want to draw the blood from him with you, maybe hung naked by his feet over us

Hanging by the feet. Naked. Helpless. Vulnerable. So sensuous.

Back