bindiboi

Thread Killer
I have come up with a new fantasy that might be attainable.
I would have a camcorder set up for this so I can watch later.
I would take a big dose of Diphenhydramine (over the counter sleep medicine that is safe even at high doses). Enough where I am completly and totally knocked out. Then have a guy treat me as if I was a stiff in the morgue. He would undress me, clean me up, have his way with me and put a sheet over me.
I, of course would have to find someone I can really trust.
But, DAMN! That would be so amazing!:load:

What do you guys think?

I came up with it after I had to take some sleeping pills to help me sleep (normal dose) and realized that I could take a big dose and would be so "out" that that all could be done to me without waking up.

Attachments

• david ariniello Dont Go Near the Park (Curse of the Living Dead Nightstalker Sanctuary for Evil).jpg
    david ariniello Dont Go Near the Park (Curse of the Living Dead Nightstalker Sanctuary for Evil).jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 673
I know of a better drug that does that without the "shitty feeling" that Benadryl gives you.
Pancuronium - you'd be paralyzed but fully aware. It's used in general anesthesia and lethal injection.

So get your ass over here already and let's play! :sm (27):

I think bindiboi's original plan rawks. They very idea that you are, as you put it "totally KO" and won't remember a thing is kinky....its basically as if you were really dead.

I would agree to have this done on myself too.

I hate drugs that paralyze you, and some claim that lethal injection is among the most painful ways to go.

Did you see that BBC documentary on what's the easiest way to die? There was a dude who survived a lethal injection and he said it feels like you are being set on fire and burn alive but you can't move???

I am with bindi, love sleeping pills. I may try granny's, she has several packs.

There are no over the counter sleeping pills here.

I have some choloroform here that might be used on some unsuspecting visitor...

Any takers?

chloro has many side effects

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 5.32.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-01-12 at 5.32.18 PM.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 479
Hmm..used it alot, do not feel anything wrong with me...

*Hides third arm*

yeah, also causes damage to the lungs

Attachments

• 101004.jpg
    101004.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,004
Well post the videos here please.

Attachments

• 18-year-old-girl-hanged-herself-at-home-with-electric-wire-01-500x332.jpg
    18-year-old-girl-hanged-herself-at-home-with-electric-wire-01-500x332.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 731
  • 18-year-old-girl-hanged-herself-at-home-with-electric-wire-01-500x332.jpg
    18-year-old-girl-hanged-herself-at-home-with-electric-wire-01-500x332.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 723
Be careful Meat though. Perscription sleeping pills can kill, I would steer away from your Grannys pills. The Pancuronium stuff sounds really cool though. I would still like to do my idea as well as that. One I am aware, one I am not. Both are so hot! I would film both and share them here.
The red spots from chloro go away right? I would still give it a shot. I did ether once years ago and all it did was make me a bit dizzy and made everything sound like I was in a tin can.

I love to getting dizzy from time to time

I once overdozed on drugs on purpose, not to kill just to get high...

I have a big drug history. Have done most everything at least once. Never fucked with heroin. I got out of all of it though. I don't even smoke pot anymore, I get too paranoid. But would try Salvia once if given the opprotunity.
I used to do the afformentioned diphenhydamine nightly. Believe it or not 400 - 600 mg of it. Trippy shit if you take enough before you crash.
Would love to try the stuff Jmsidious mentioned though. That would be intense!

I quit two years ago and thanks GOD... I smoked grass, other shit, I overdosed myself and drank a lot..

I got terribly drunk this summer with my mate at a birthday, I puked all day and was so ill...

not nice bindi, hope you are off this shit now

I can't belive you ve taken such high doses and still lived. I wouldve definately croaked.

Yeah, I've stopped doing all that shit. Not that I am advocating it, but you would be fine taking diphenhyramine, you can't really OD on it.

Thats also true of Ambien, for which the lethal dose is over 10 times the knockout dose, and it works better without the hangover of dkphenhydrimine. In the KO fetish community we call the over-the-counter sleep aids (diphenhydrimine and doccilimine) "beans". Real play is best with Ambien, Sonata, or Chloral Hydrate...

I have a big drug history. Have done most everything at least once. Never fucked with heroin. I got out of all of it though. I don't even smoke pot anymore, I get too paranoid. But would try Salvia once if given the opprotunity.
I used to do the afformentioned diphenhydamine nightly. Believe it or not 400 - 600 mg of it. Trippy shit if you take enough before you crash.
Would love to try the stuff Jmsidious mentioned though. That would be intense!

Salvia is shit - doesn't do anything for me, but YMMV - I used to Robo-trip - til I found out it leads to small holes in your brain. Never did anything harder than speed- and I hated that. Too much Benadryl for me is Horrible - I absolutely hate it over 150 mg.

But, in smaller doses, say 100mg - it makes my orgasms OUT OF THIS WORLD! I mean, they are intense as hell, and last a good 30 seconds! Does it do the same to you, Bind?

The painful part of lethal inj is the Potassium used to stop the heart. The paralyzing drug isn't painful.

Thats also true of Ambien, for which the lethal dose is over 10 times the knockout dose, and it works better without the hangover of dkphenhydrimine. In the KO fetish community we call the over-the-counter sleep aids (diphenhydrimine and doccilimine) "beans". Real play is best with Ambien, Sonata, or Chloral Hydrate...

Ambien has a nasty side effect - Anterograde amnesia. Some users have reported unexplained sleepwalking while using zolpidem, and a few have reported driving, binge eating, sleep talking, and performing other daily tasks while sleeping. The sleepwalker can sometimes perform these tasks as normally as they might if they were awake. They can sometimes carry on complex conversations and respond appropriately to questions or statements so much so that the observer may believe the sleepwalker to be awake. This is similar to, but unlike, typical sleep talking, which can usually be identified easily and is characterised by incoherent speech that often has no relevance to the situation or that is so disorganised as to be completely unintelligible. These effects make a strong suggestion to schizophasia, one of many symptoms commonly seen in individuals suffering from schizophrenia. A person under the influence of this medication may seem fully aware of his environment even though he is still asleep. This can bring about concerns for the safety of the sleepwalker and others. These side-effects may be related to the mechanism that also causes zolpidem to bring some semi-comatose people back to consciousness.

There are reports that it brought a man that was in a coma out of it after 10 years.

Back