My Last Post Here At CDGs

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
Tired of being treated like shit on here, but at least I won't see that spic nigger metalmachine thief child molester

I don't understand this attack here and now. I have been peacefully ignoring you for the past few years. It seems that your resentment is very great towards someone you do not know personally ...
It also seems like you could never get over someone sharing the same sources as you. (I even ignore many sources because I know that you and other users "drink" from them.)
And still you insist on calling me a thief... OK
What you don't see is the work and the hours it takes to make some posts. And you as one of the great collaborators here should know it.

And you dont know me so much to call me "child molester", when for me the perfect man is between 30 and 40 years old. Even a 20 year old boy is young to me... Im not who post usually guys of 16 and 17 years old...

About what people treat you like shit ...
What did you expect ?? money? applause?

You still blame me for a tantrum I had at age 21, 8 years ago. And look at you now.

You are not the only one with good threads without answers. It happens to all of us who post daily. It's frustrating yes, but I don't think it's a reason to leave.
I really don't care if you go, but CDG will lose one of the greats
Yes, even if you are an idiot I will recognize that the work you do here, you do it well

Anyway, I have forgotten you for a long time, for me you are one more here. I have no resentment.
I'm not the stupid 21 years old dude I was.. I have matured. You must do the same

Guys this is the worst possible time for your childish drama cut it off.

I have seen nothing but admiration from our members for your phyz let me know if someone is bothering you.

yes, dont go...…….. cdg needs you barry!!! u know I do!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, dont go...…….. cdg needs you barry!!! u know I do!!!!!!!!!!!
Then fix the rating system where some nazi idiot gives shitbag 50 points.....the old system allowed
one point per month

Intra-family squabbles can often be far worse than any conflicts with outsiders, but Meatpie is absolutely right! Our community is not a large one, and if we cannot stick together and support one another what will become of us? Both phyzzique and metalmachine are key members of this site, and losing either of them would be a telling blow. I would hate to see that happen...

Agree totally with Mike803, and I just don't understand the sudden attack on another core member. Live and let live, guys :eek1:

The new reputation system is different from the one we used for many years on the old site but it is fair and many of the trophies are awarded automatically by the system so no one can manipulate it not even mods.

On the old site elite members had more power and with a few clicks could destroy a user's reputation level.

The new reputation system is different from the one we used for many years on the old site but it is fair and many of the trophies are awarded automatically by the system so no one can manipulate it not even mods.

On the old site elite members had more power and with a few clicks could destroy a user's reputation level.
So you think it's ok for a nazi like sernecro to give you and shitbag 50 or 60 points in one day? And you think that is fair?
Then this site is no longer for me that's all, no hard feelings

We are in peculiar times and inevitably we are all under stress. How we deal with it is up,to the individual but one thing is clear, we are stronger together than we are separately. And this is not a good time to take major decisions particularly as they may be difficult to rescind without losing face.
I’ve no idea what the reason is for the animosity between the two of you and I’m in no position to judge or take sides nor would I wish to. What I would say is that you both seem to be respected members of the site with many who would miss either of you were you to resign.
So please step back and stay with us. This really is not the time to,leave. And I suspect my views are shared by most of the members here.

So you think it's ok for a nazi like sernecro to give you and shitbag 50 or 60 points in one day? And you think that is fair?
Then this site is no longer for me that's all, no hard feelings

I will look into this but doubt there will be much I can change. Your COVID-19 attention seeking is infecting our members exponentially and causing quite a stir and that's what counts not how many times sernecro hit the like button today.

Now that you have all our attention you can return to some quality posting.

Back