My favorite hanging 2019

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Awesome, new to me! :bow:

Necropolis

Forum Regular
Beautiful in death - forever young. Oh, and my cock is going crazy. Excuse me while I deal with the problem.

deaddirty

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Oh yes, what a beautiful hanging!

JonCamp

Forum Regular

Crazy handsome! I wish I could've found him first. I would've had some fun with him before at least calling the cops. He makes me so rock-hard just looking at him. Wonder how big a pecker he has under these pants. 🤤

tongsylong

Forum Newcomer
I'm looking for a video of a young man who died by hanging from his house, when the police came to do a preliminary autopsy, they checked his penis by taking it out of his pants. , I found it on youtube about 2 years ago and it seems like someone posted it on this forum but I couldn't find it, someone help me.

deaddirty

Forum Elite
Elite Member
I'm looking for a video of a young man who died by hanging from his house, when the police came to do a preliminary autopsy, they checked his penis by taking it out of his pants. , I found it on youtube about 2 years ago and it seems like someone posted it on this forum but I couldn't find it, someone help me.
I think I know the one you mean, in which case I posted it in this thread:
https://cutedeadguys.net/threads/3461-Hanged
But I'll leave you to find it - since it's from YouTube there should be a screenshot, unless of course it's been deleted from YouTube which is all too possible.

Post thread…
Register