f

Thank you kindly Verlup1 (I hope we're still friends). :sm (14): :sm (38): fag alert!:sm (2)::sm (2):

Last edited:
Of course :sm (3):

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 1,893
these are all hot fantasies

I would love to share my own fantasy about how I would like to go out. I may offend some people though, it can be quite graphic

depends on the user bindi, before you registered we had some users who wanted them to treat the like the Queen of England, I hate that. Several people left because I seemed too rude to them.

LoL

Most of the guys here are hardcore.

but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy ourselves

hahahahah this site is sooooooooooo fun!

perhaps meatpie i could send you my fantasy privately and if you think that it is not too gruesome and graphic and offensive i could post t

Thanks! Yes, I'd love to have those guys thrashing and spasming beside me, soiling their smart trousers and white underwear as they die

my fantasy is to come up behind a guy in his or my apartment and stab him repeatedly in the neck with an ice pick. lube my cock with his blood and fuck him as he dies. then i would drag his corpse around the house for weeks having my way with it.

Pardon my bumping an old thread, but it's comments like this that intrigue me about necrophilia.

would hope you like this pic of hanging guy with last fat cock

I am not at all liking snakes. However, the idea of Meatpie arranging a morgue for us to gather at is extremely interesting. How about it Meatpie?

Snake bite has no interest to me but the toxins do as some are similar to the chemicals used in executions.

Back