MY CDG FRIENDS ! FOUND SOME NICE GUY FOR YOU . TO BAD BEACUSE HE LOST HIS LIFE IN THE SEA HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IN THIS VID

Looks like he was pretty well built, or do you think that's just bloating?
Still, I'd like to fish him out, dry him off, and keep him in my bed for a couple nights.
Then have him for dinner.

Still, I'd like to fish him out, dry him off, and keep him in my bed for a couple nights.
Well am shure he was good build eaven now he has good shape of body , look let me tell you the bether way , you no need salt beacuse he is already in the sea water just smoke it and dry it on dark and fresh air place like prosciutto ,on this way you can enjoy it for a several months after he is cured 😉

Well am sure he was good build even now he has good shape of body , look let me tell you the better way , you no need salt beacuse he is already in the sea water just smoke it and dry it on dark and fresh air place like prosciutto ,on this way you can enjoy it for a several months after he is cured 😉
Sounds like a perfect recipe. :giggle:
But also, I like sushi. So, I could eat small raw pieces, wrapped in the seaweed that is clinging to his body.
And look at that rosebud! o_O Oh, I want to munch on it. :tognue2:

Sounds like a perfect recipe. :giggle:
But also, I like sushi. So, I could eat small raw pieces, wrapped in the seaweed that is clinging to his body.
And look at that rosebud! o_O Oh, I want to munch on it. :tognue2:
well , sushi needs fresh ingredients eating rooten flash can cause grave healt problems, if you drie you can have it for long time,eaven you can make some good stew with smoked meat including frezzing the meat for long time

Back