***MY BEST VIDEO OF A.L.L. THE TIMES***

I want to see guys with muscular and hairy bellies.
I want to see how the bellies are slowly cut with a knife and the intestines are taken out of these guys for a long time!!

Insane how hot that is! My favorite part is when they have the one guy bleeding all over the other one
Yes. But I want a guy like that to have his hairy belly slowly cut open below the navel. then they gave time for bleeding and for the intestines to fall out of the abdomen. And then to have the guy completely gutted his stomach !!!!!

That would be a REALLY SUPER VIDEO!!!!

It's a pity. that there is not a single video of cutting the stomachs of hairy guys and removing the intestines from the stomach.
I really want to watch this video.

I am very interested in the topic of slowly cutting a hairy and muscular abdomen with a knife.
Below the navel.
And a long prolapse of the intestines from the dissected abdomen. or the slow removal of the intestines from the living belly of a hairy guy.

But I can't find any content related to my interests unfortunately.

My ideal. Video where a hairy muscular guy is cut alive from the navel to the pubis and the intestines are completely taken out!! And then they cut his entire hairy stomach to the chest and the intestines of the rest of the organs.
All this is done neatly and slowly.

My favorite ISIS video. Tossing guys into the back of a truck. Dragging them by the hair. Hanging them by their feet. And, of course, slicing their throats, letting their blood gush out onto other victims and into the trough. (I would love to wallow in that trough!) I bet many of them were so freaked out they shit in their orange outfits. I loved hearing their blood gurgles. So hot to watch!

Insane how hot that is! My favorite part is when they have the one guy bleeding all over the other one.

Yes! And the strong executioner is caring both of those little lambs. One in each arm, as if they weighed nothing before slaughtering them. super hot to see that kind of strength and dominance.

My favorite ISIS video. Tossing guys into the back of a truck. Dragging them by the hair. Hanging them by their feet. And, of course, slicing their throats, letting their blood gush out onto other victims and into the trough. (I would love to wallow in that trough!) I bet many of them were so freaked out they shit in their orange outfits. I loved hearing their blood gurgles. So hot to watch!
Yes! The way they were handled like livestock. It’s so fucking beautiful the way they were methodically and efficiently slaughtered. And they’re lithe, beautiful bodies strung up by their sexy bare feet. I can absolutely imagine that shit themselves.

I need a video of real torture with a knife - guys of Caucasian-European-Arab-Turkish appearance with a muscular, toned body and a hairy belly... so that the guy is tortured with a knife in the stomach for a long time... or that his stomach is cut for a long time and so that his intestines fall out into in the end....
Huge request!!!!!! if anyone has seen a video similar to what I’m looking for or can really help with the search = please write to me in a personal message......
I really don’t know where to find what I’m looking for!!!

Back