***MY BEST VIDEO OF A.L.L. THE TIMES***

The best one I've seen so far!:excellent: Awesome detail, it looks so easy! I know it's just me, but I'd love to see the same video with beautiful young women getting the same treatment!:please:

My dream is to see this video...
"Desert, bound and fixed vertically young man, hairy muscular belly, heavy breathing from heat, sweat flows through the abdomen, a large knife makes an incision on the abdomen, from the incision, the intestines are visible, a lot of blood pours onto the sand, the knife continues to cut the stomach, the intestine is taken out, the intestine falls on the sand completely, the fixed man breathes hard and remains bleeding in the heat somewhere in the desert, looking at their guts on the sand and at the cut hairy belly......"

But, unfortunately, from ISIS, not a single video of ripping open the stomachs and mass disembowelling of guys with taking out the intestines is not on the forum ....
I'm so sad.......

I really want to find and see just such a video!!

I want a video of men's muscular and hairy bellies being ripped open!!!!
Lots of hairy guys! a lot of blood! And a LOT of guts!!!!!!

Sounds like a reasonable request.
I have been dreaming of finding such a video for more than 10 years ...... but to no avail .......
I can't find anything anywhere....

I really want to see this video!!!! I WANT to see how hairy guys have their bellies cut open with a knife and their intestines taken out!!

Insane how hot that is! My favorite part is when they have the one guy bleeding all over the other one.

Back