My Art - Male snuff and torture

hisdemons666

Forum Regular
Hello, here I am posting some artwork I have made over the years. I have practiced drawing for a long time and my favourite thing to illustrate is men suffering, dead and being tortured. I work in realistic and cartoon style fantasy characters sometimes. I hope some of you can enjoy them. Which is your favourite? 😜

Hello, here I am posting some artwork I have made over the years. I have practiced drawing for a long time and my favourite thing to illustrate is men suffering, dead and being tortured. I work in realistic and cartoon style fantasy characters sometimes. I hope some of you can enjoy them. Which is your favourite? 😜

Amazing drawings, these ones are my favourites
Thank you for sharing!

Excellent artwork. Sexy and sensuous. I love to see a man being tortured, enjoying his torment and pain, before death.

My favorite here? Gouging out the eye, although I wouldn't force him to eat his eyeball. I'd crush it between my teeth, swirl the pulpy liquid with my tongue, savor the taste as long as possible, gargle it a bit, and swallow. Then I'd run my tongue around his empty, bloody eye socket, sucking out whatever came.

Amazing drawings, these ones are my favourites
Thank you for sharing!

Glad you enjoy!

Excellent artwork. Sexy and sensuous. I love to see a man being tortured, enjoying his torment and pain, before death.

My favorite here? Gouging out the eye, although I wouldn't force him to eat his eyeball. I'd crush it between my teeth, swirl the pulpy liquid with my tongue, savor the taste as long as possible, gargle it a bit, and swallow. Then I'd run my tongue around his empty, bloody eye socket, sucking out whatever came.

I would do that too. As much as I'd love to cannibalize a handsome man, I also love the idea of forcing him to eat himself. It makes him brutally come to terms with his own impending destruction.

Thanks for your comments! I will post more artwork in the future as I finish them.

These are really hot and intense, thanks for posting. I love the way you cut with a knife, the guys with knives still stuck in them, the deep knife wounds and blood. Cutting a man up, deep slashes in the torso and all over the body, the ketting blood, all hot. Man to man knife fights. Erotic knife games. Keep thee blood flowing man

These are really hot and intense, thanks for posting. I love the way you cut with a knife, the guys with knives still stuck in them, the deep knife wounds and blood. Cutting a man up, deep slashes in the torso and all over the body, the ketting blood, all hot. Man to man knife fights. Erotic knife games. Keep thee blood flowing man

Thanks! I absolutely will! I very much enjoy rendering fat tissue in slash wounds.

...love the idea of forcing him to eat himself...

Yes. Perfect. Why hadn't I thought of that? In all my stories, I've been concerned only with my own desires to mutilate, inflict pain, and eat manmeat. I didn't consider my victim's feelings. Why shouldn't he enjoy the taste of his immaculate body just as I do? After all, I love to drink my own blood.

ALL so totally manly horny HOT :stroke: :stroke: :stroke: :skull:

This is so outstanding! Well made art, and the content is impossible to stop watching! Do you have a certain website or blog like Deviantart or something, where you regularly post your arts?

This is so outstanding! Well made art, and the content is impossible to stop watching! Do you have a certain website or blog like Deviantart or something, where you regularly post your arts?

I don't have a deviantART, because they will not allow sexual gore to be submitted.
I do have a twitter account, but because I am artistically employed and working freelance to draw "nice" things (lol) I don't regularly post male snuff and torture there. So I don't think anyone from this site would want to follow me there.
I have posted here in this thread all my significant male death art, and I will continue to update this thread in the future as I make more in my free time.
Thank you very much for your interest and comment though! :giggle:

Your art is excellent. Well drawn and very imaginative. Personally, I like the ones that include decapitation -- fucking the severed neck stub, or the helpless dead mouth. But I was captivated by all your scenarios. I can't wait to see more, although I can imagine it is time consuming to do such amazing work. Thanks!

Your art is excellent. Well drawn and very imaginative. Personally, I like the ones that include decapitation -- fucking the severed neck stub, or the helpless dead mouth. But I was captivated by all your scenarios. I can't wait to see more, although I can imagine it is time consuming to do such amazing work. Thanks!
Yes, it can be time consuming. I am very glad to hear you enjoy. This will motivate me to work faster in the future!

Back