Muscle-bound or rather muscle bound; ready for you to kill, in any case...

Newest captive for you to abuse, Master!

What would you do to this guy, Sir? He somehow got into the last shipment unannounced, so here's his official entry into your harem, Sir!! Haha.

:teddybear:

looks like a fine boy for any chain gang, right purty and tough enough to take all the hard labor and punishing he will be taking till we decide how he will be dying assuming he is allowed to ever get the release of death from his torments here.

What are the blue areas on the underside of the beautiful brown youth's erection? Until I saw that discoloration, I thought everything about this video was VERY hot, but now I'm not sure.

It's just his veins, Alex. He's still beautiful and brwon.

What are the blue areas on the underside of the beautiful brown youth's erection? Until I saw that discoloration, I thought everything about this video was VERY hot, but now I'm not sure.

alexonedeath, it's just his veins and the thin skin of his penis. See below an explanation given in a teen forum regarding blue areas on the underside of the penis.

Re: Bottom of Penis Head blue. Help appreciated.
Totally normal. When you have an erection, the blood with oxygen in it is red, and the blood that is going back to the heart/lungs is blue/purple. At some point, the blood in your penis must return to the lungs to get more oxygen, and the place that you are describing is probably due to veins in the area that is close to the surface of your skin. These veins contain the blood that is returning to the lungs, but is being replaced by arteries w oxygenated blood.

take care,
red

Sexy slim Asian slave bound and gagged for your pleasure, Master.

Master, this slim sexy Asian slave is gagged and bound to a chair in the lower dungeon, awaiting your special training. I tested out his nipples, and they are like dials by which you can control the hardness of his cock. What fun!

You can view the recording here:

http://sendvid.com/mj3vlmzx

Back