Movie idea feedback

NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Hey everyone, how is everyone?

A few weeks ago I watched a movie called Headless (2015) which was a continuation of another movie. But in Headless, the killer would take the victims and behead them. Then he would have sex with that head. It was one hell of a movie, but there were problems.

- For one, there are no man-heads! No hot headless men. There is a scene with a dead guy in a body pit, you can see his dick. Some of the killers dick is shown but not all.
- It's filled with disgusting and grotesque women heads (Headless Women are fucking gross)
- Character: The main killer of the movie doesn't say much, but he moans when he cums.

I'm a damn good writer, and I was wondering how many of you would help me with the writing of another movie, this one with ONLY men victims, only men heads, only naked men, only one killer. It must be better than Headdless, and it must be all gay, men killers and victims, with no women and very little clothing as possible. Hell there could even be two of them.

For example, there was a scene in the movie "The Secret Life of Jeffrey Dahmer," when Jeff gave the nearly naked man booze and money and during a photo shoot he slapped the cuffs on his victim. He then laid out a tarp, took his electric saw, and gently beheaded his victim. After the head was off, he held it close to his face and whispered something like "It's okay I won't take. I love you... I Love You." as he put the head down in the freezer.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought that scene was good and romantic. I would whisper to a head I have too, and I would love him because with the sexual excitement comes emotions.

But I figured I could write a movie based on our fantasies and we can put it together and pitch it to a maker of movies.

What are your thoughts? If you can understand keeping a head of a beautiful man, then this could be for you.

Come on people, give me your beheading fantasy.

Besides my major foot fetish it’s very cool to take a guys head off. I agree it would be so cool to make love to that head and fuck it and talk to it. I can imagine decapitating a cute guy and having his stinky bare feet on the pillow next to me to talk to and kiss while I’m skull fucking his head. Do you think you would take a guy‘s head With you… Like on a date? To sit on the table and talk to while you enjoyed yourself?

Hey everyone, how is everyone?

A few weeks ago I watched a movie called Headless (2015) which was a continuation of another movie. But in Headless, the killer would take the victims and behead them. Then he would have sex with that head. It was one hell of a movie, but there were problems.

- For one, there are no man-heads! No hot headless men. There is a scene with a dead guy in a body pit, you can see his dick. Some of the killers dick is shown but not all.
- It's filled with disgusting and grotesque women heads (Headless Women are fucking gross)
- Character: The main killer of the movie doesn't say much, but he moans when he cums.

I'm a damn good writer, and I was wondering how many of you would help me with the writing of another movie, this one with ONLY men victims, only men heads, only naked men, only one killer. It must be better than Headdless, and it must be all gay, men killers and victims, with no women and very little clothing as possible. Hell there could even be two of them.

For example, there was a scene in the movie "The Secret Life of Jeffrey Dahmer," when Jeff gave the nearly naked man booze and money and during a photo shoot he slapped the cuffs on his victim. He then laid out a tarp, took his electric saw, and gently beheaded his victim. After the head was off, he held it close to his face and whispered something like "It's okay I won't take. I love you... I Love You." as he put the head down in the freezer.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought that scene was good and romantic. I would whisper to a head I have too, and I would love him because with the sexual excitement comes emotions.

But I figured I could write a movie based on our fantasies and we can put it together and pitch it to a maker of movies.

What are your thoughts? If you can understand keeping a head of a beautiful man, then this could be for you.

Come on people, give me your beheading fantasy.
Quite frankly, there are hundreds of actual beheadings on the internet by both extremists and drug cartrels. No need to make a ficticious movie. They all make me upset. I am more into fantasy. As far as "pitching it", this plan has about as much sucess as getting abducted by aliens.

If anyone is seriously considering making a movie of any kind get the book "Craft of the Screenwriter" by the late Eugene Vale.

Back